Sending MCAT score to AACOMAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

seanxu

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I have a question about sending the MCAT scores to AACOMAS. The "program status" section in AACOMAS shows my MCAT scores under "official MCAT scores". Does this mean AACOMAS received my scores? because none of the schools are showing they receive the scores.
I initially put the wrong AAMC ID# in AACOMAS during my primary. I corrected it later on. But the score status has been like this for a while. All my secondaries and letters are in right. Just this score is holding me back. I called the schools, AACOMAS and AAMC. They all told me to wait.
Do you guys have any experience on it?
Thanks a lot!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Yes if it's under official scores then aacomas has received it.

Sending it to schools is another process and its aacomas's responsibility. They arent doing it well this year tho. There's lots of stressed out premeds wondering why their mcat scores and letters haven't been received by schools. You'll still get secondaries but your app won't be complete until schools receive all your supporting docs. Some schools are faster than others. BCOM, acom, Nova, the LECOMs verified my app very quickly.

Last edited:
Yes if it's under official scores then aacomas has received it.

Sending it to schools is another process and its aacomas's responsibility. They arent doing it well this year tho. There's lots of stressed out premeds wondering why their mcat scores and letters haven't been received by schools. You'll still get secondaries but your app at won't be complete until schools receive all your supporting docs. Some schools are faster than others. BCOM, acom, Nova, the LECOMs verified my app very quickly.
Thanks so much!!! it is really informative :happy::happy::happy: