Sending old PCAT scores?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rowerpharm

P1
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took the PCAT last August and October. I had these scores sent to PharmCAS, but ended up not applying last year for reasons I will not discuss here. Anyway, I am going to apply this year and was wondering if I need to send my scores to PharmCAS again or if they will just carry over from last year. I tried to call PCAT to ask them about resending, but all I heard when I called was a message about PCAT dates and how to register - both involved directing me to the PCAT site. I can't figure out where to find this information. Can anyone help me out with this?

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

I know we already spend too much as is on these apps, but I would just have your scores sent again (to speed up the process). I believe Pharmcas cleans out its database as soon as it shuts down in spring. Individual schools on the other hand keep your application information on hand for the next application cycle in case you decide to apply again. I THINK.

I took the PCAT last August and October. I had these scores sent to PharmCAS, but ended up not applying last year for reasons I will not discuss here. Anyway, I am going to apply this year and was wondering if I need to send my scores to PharmCAS again or if they will just carry over from last year. I tried to call PCAT to ask them about resending, but all I heard when I called was a message about PCAT dates and how to register - both involved directing me to the PCAT site. I can't figure out where to find this information. Can anyone help me out with this?

Thank you!

You PharmCAS application is wiped at the end of the application cycle. Nothing is saved. You're going to shell out some more money to resend it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ok, thank you. I will send them again. When I called PCAT, it says to search their website for information on how to send scores to Pharmcas again, but I just can't find it. Has anyone experienced this? Perhaps someone could instruct me on how to go about doing this? Thank you!

Nevermind, I only searched the website... I just found my question in the Candidate Information Booklet if anyone else has the same issue. :)