sending secondaries?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EthBroca

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
i just returned to the states from south america. i have all my secondaries (some which i recieved more than a month ago). how rushed should i feel getting them back to the schools?

thanks for your help. good luck everyone

Members don't see this ad.

I would try to complete them as quickly as possible. The earlier you get things in the better.

how soon would it still be considered early? are there many secondaries in already?

thanks again. i really appreciate input on this.

I think a lot of people have probably submitted their secondaries already. However, not all of them will be reviewed right away. There are many that will take the MCAT in August and whose applications won't be reviewed until October (when their scores are released). There are probably an equal amount of people who have yet to send their secondaries in as well.

My suggestion would be to sit down and start filling them out. None of them take all that long. Also, have all your LOR's sent to the schools you plan to apply to. The sooner you have a completed file, the sooner you will get an interview, and the sooner you will receive your acceptance.

Good luck!