September MCAT registration

Started by EricMont
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

EricMont

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When should you sign up for Sept MCATs?
I am only 3 weeks into my studying and was thinking I could take the MCAT in Sept (i am not applying until 2011), Do they get filled up fast?

Thanks
 
As soon as possible. I think September seats were opened awhile ago. If that's the case, you'll probably have a tough time getting a seat.

Edit: Just checked. Registration has been open since February which makes it highly likely all seats are currently filled. You'll have to wait and hope that someone drops shortly before the 2 week deadline.

More information about MCAT dates:
http://www.aamc.org/students/mcat/reserving/deadlineandscorerelease.htm
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad