September MCAT

apc

7+ Year Member
Mar 13, 2010
  1. Pre-Medical
    I'm planning on taking the MCAT in September. Any other folks taking it during that time? And is there any kind of difference between the 3 dates in September. I'm applying next year, so I prefer to take it on the 11th (the last possible date).

About the Ads

plzNOCarribbean

May 21, 2010
    1. Pre-Medical
      I was supposed to take it on the 11th but moved my test to Aug 24. I don't think I will have sufficient time during the first 3 weeks of school to take a FL and review it thoroughly w/ school, tutoring, shadowing so I moved my test forward. I heard that it is smart to take the test while everything is fresh, and to take multiple FL and review them thoroughly before the big day which is why I did that. Anyone else feel the same?

apc

7+ Year Member
      Mar 13, 2010
      1. Pre-Medical
        I was supposed to take it on the 11th but moved my test to Aug 24. I don't think I will have sufficient time during the first 3 weeks of school to take a FL and review it thoroughly w/ school, tutoring, shadowing so I moved my test forward. I heard that it is smart to take the test while everything is fresh, and to take multiple FL and review them thoroughly before the big day which is why I did that. Anyone else feel the same?

Sounds about right. I won't be doing much during the first couple of weeks of school. I guess I'll play catch-up for the rest of the semester, I think it'll be worth it.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.