September MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

apc

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm planning on taking the MCAT in September. Any other folks taking it during that time? And is there any kind of difference between the 3 dates in September. I'm applying next year, so I prefer to take it on the 11th (the last possible date).

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was supposed to take it on the 11th but moved my test to Aug 24. I don't think I will have sufficient time during the first 3 weeks of school to take a FL and review it thoroughly w/ school, tutoring, shadowing so I moved my test forward. I heard that it is smart to take the test while everything is fresh, and to take multiple FL and review them thoroughly before the big day which is why I did that. Anyone else feel the same?

I was supposed to take it on the 11th but moved my test to Aug 24. I don't think I will have sufficient time during the first 3 weeks of school to take a FL and review it thoroughly w/ school, tutoring, shadowing so I moved my test forward. I heard that it is smart to take the test while everything is fresh, and to take multiple FL and review them thoroughly before the big day which is why I did that. Anyone else feel the same?

Sounds about right. I won't be doing much during the first couple of weeks of school. I guess I'll play catch-up for the rest of the semester, I think it'll be worth it.