Seriously.. What is up with Stony?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JohnDoeDDS

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interviewed back in Decemeber with those guys and still my file is being reviewed lol. I mean seriously they have no info the file is still being reviewed. I mean don't they care about people's feelings? lol.

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed back in Decemeber with those guys and still my file is being reviewed lol. I mean seriously they have no info the file is still being reviewed. I mean don't they care about people's feelings? lol.

I was just about to make this thread. I called them today, and the lady was like Oh I remember you! All the files are with the Admissions Committee now so I'll be in touch just as soon as I know anything.
But my cousin interviewed the week before me, and a friend interviewed a few days before me and they havent heard anything yet either. God I dont want to reapply for next cycle,especially when it looks like subpar shmucks are being accepted to schools that havent said anything to me yet. BAH:mad:

haah she told me the same thing when I called lol. Almost an identical response lmao.

But aren't you trying to get into columbia only though?

Members don't see this ad :)
HAHA...heard the same thing as well. What does the AdCom do at this school:eek: . The file has been with them since last year!

haah she told me the same thing when I called lol. Almost an identical response lmao.

i haven't heard a word since... well i never heard anthing at all from them. i take it as a rejection.

did any of you see the stats for the 2006 entering class?
Stony Brook AA=21 PAT=19 GPA overall 3.71 SCI. GPA 3.72

i really liked stony.im waiting for my columbia reject letter seeing as THREE people i know have gotten letters in the last few days. one in CA,one in NJ and one in FL. me=so fvked right now :/

Damn that sucks. So you're gonna wait for next year or what? I might have to do that too although unwillingly lol. That 15PAT is holding me back moreso than I thought. @#$@#.