Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you mind sharing your stats?I received an acceptance call yesterday afternoon. 🙂 I'm pretty sure they aren't finished making phone calls, so good luck to everyone else!
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Do you mind sharing your stats?I received an acceptance call yesterday afternoon. 🙂 I'm pretty sure they aren't finished making phone calls, so good luck to everyone else!
Do you mind sharing your stats?
Do you mind sharing your stats?
Don't lose hope. The acceptance packages haven't been received yet and I know once they are, people will decline and spots will open up.Did anyone hear anything today??! I'm starting to lose hope 🙁
Don't lose hope. The acceptance packages haven't been received yet and I know once they are, people will decline and spots will open up.
Yes I received a call on MondayDid you receive a call first or just receive the acceptance letter?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Neither have I and I'm too scared to call admissions and ask about my app status because I don't want to hear any bad newsI still have not heard anything
still nothing
I called a week ago and they said we should know by Friday. But who knows at this point
I just feel like it would be so crappy of them to wait until the last day to just deny us🙁 i wish they would do denials first so you don't spend all of this time trying to have hope haha
No! I'm not home to check my mail thoughHas anyone heard anything today?
They called me! I should be receiving my acceptance letter within the next couple of days.How did they notify you when you were accepted off the waitlist?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.