Program-Specific Info / Q's Seton Hall MSOT Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

futureOT91798

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys! I was recently accepted into Seton Hall's MSOT program. I was wondering if anyone that is a past or current student or someone who knows something about this program to tell me a little bit about it. I know it's really expensive so I am just trying to understand the pros and cons before committing to it.
 
Hi guys! I was recently accepted into Seton Hall's MSOT program. I was wondering if anyone that is a past or current student or someone who knows something about this program to tell me a little bit about it. I know it's really expensive so I am just trying to understand the pros and cons before committing to it.
congratulations !
I am still waiting for admission decision!!