Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Setting up electives at Rehab Institute of Chicago

Discussion in 'PM&R' started by Hagrid, Nov 1, 2001.

1. Hagrid

Hagrid Junior Member

I was wondering if anyone had any info on how to go about setting up elective rotations at the Rehab Institute of Chicago. I am Wondering are they receptive to taking on students that do not go to northwestern. Or even are they responsive to DO students. Any info would be helpful. :D

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Mr. happy clown guy

Mr. happy clown guy Senior Member

Depending on your level of experience (I am assuming you are a 3rd year?) you would most likely contact either RIC directly or through Northwestern, since that is where the RIC PM&R program is headed.

Why wouldn't they allow a DO 4th year elective? The head of the PM&R program (last I knew) was a DO.
    Never let a program intimidate you, but never rotate without your best [email protected] to show!

4. doatc

doatc Senior Member

You need to contact the office of student affairs @ 312-503-4070 and they will send you an application for elective clerkship. There is a $50 application fee.

hope this helps

Bill
    M4 CCOM

5. Hagrid

Hagrid Junior Member

:) :) Thanks for the help :) :)