-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Sex in Pod School
Started by rabbitpod
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
First of all, I hope that you're kidding.
I don't know if it may me focus better, but I know it kept me sane.
After all, it's podiatry school, not the seminary.
By the way, when you asked if we had sex while we were "in school", or did we wait, did you mean did we wait until we got back to our apartments or did we actually have sex IN school
I don't know if it may me focus better, but I know it kept me sane.
After all, it's podiatry school, not the seminary.
By the way, when you asked if we had sex while we were "in school", or did we wait, did you mean did we wait until we got back to our apartments or did we actually have sex IN school

2
235750
I have heard that being asexual while in school may help u focus but i disagree.
To be asexual is a type of sexual orientation (like heterosexual, homosexual, etc). I think you mean to ask if it's best to be celibate whilst in school.
I would be very surprised if anyone recommended this.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
for those who arent maried or b4 u married did u have sex while in school? did u wait? I have heard that being asexual while in school may help u focus but i disagree. did marriage and sex allow u focus better?
Did you mean celibacy and not asexuality? I can imagine people becoming celibate due to a rigorous curriculum; but as for asexuality that is subjective. I have a friend who left the seminary and then later got married. I see myself being drawn towards the opposite sex instead of away from them as a result of a hectic schedule. If sex(between two consenting adults) will keep pod students sane, I'm fine with that.
Last edited:
I do...and it doesn't hurt my study habbits, but I would recommend NOT having sex with classmates!
First of all, I hope that you're kidding.
I don't know if it may me focus better, but I know it kept me sane.
After all, it's podiatry school, not the seminary.
By the way, when you asked if we had sex while we were "in school", or did we wait, did you mean did we wait until we got back to our apartments or did we actually have sex IN school![]()
👍OP - Four years is waaaaay too long to not get any action. Find yourself a mate and have lots of sex...safely of course. It's good for your soul.
:troll:
Does sex with yourself count?
But then you won't be able to "focus" better. Doesn't "sex with yourself" cause vision problems, i.e. blindness????![]()
True. But isn't it supposed to decrease the likelihood of prostatic disease? According to one study, isn't it also supposed to increase elasticity and decrease LDL? Isn't is also supposed to elevate levels of oxytocin, thereby indirectly reducing stress and enhancing social skills. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I have to go over my physio notes.
You can certainly spend the semester experimenting and report back to us with the benefits vs. the risks. I've heard excessive frequency can cause carpal tunnel syndrome![]()
Ha ha 🙂 carpal tunnel is a no no
for those who arent maried or b4 u married did u have sex while in school? did u wait? I have heard that being asexual while in school may help u focus but i disagree. did marriage and sex allow u focus better?
what the fooooook! is this even a question.
By the way, when you asked if we had sex while we were "in school", or did we wait, did you mean did we wait until we got back to our apartments or did we actually have sex IN school![]()




You can certainly spend the semester experimenting and report back to us with the benefits vs. the risks. I've heard excessive frequency can cause carpal tunnel syndrome![]()
or how abt BILATERAL TARSAL TUNNEL SYNDROME





Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You can certainly spend the semester experimenting and report back to us with the benefits vs. the risks. I've heard excessive frequency can cause carpal tunnel syndrome![]()
Now if only I could get some fundingfor those who arent maried or b4 u married did u have sex while in school? did u wait? I have heard that being asexual while in school may help u focus but i disagree. did marriage and sex allow u focus better?
Get a Chastity Belt with lock that automatically opens up after your BOARD exams

Unless your school is in a Tibet Temple and the dean is the dalai lama, then you will be fine!!
Give your self a break, this is just a school, hard yes, but does not require you to isolate ur self from the world!!!
Number of pod students are married and have kids. I personally know one who made it with a wife and two kids and he was on the dean's list!!!
Give your self a break, this is just a school, hard yes, but does not require you to isolate ur self from the world!!!
Number of pod students are married and have kids. I personally know one who made it with a wife and two kids and he was on the dean's list!!!
True. But isn't it supposed to decrease the likelihood of prostatic disease? According to one study, isn't it also supposed to increase elasticity and decrease LDL? Isn't is also supposed to elevate levels of oxytocin, thereby indirectly reducing stress and enhancing social skills. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I have to go over my physio notes.
No wonder my TCL is like 130.
And avoiding sex for four years just because of stressful classes is really stupid. The way I see it, its like alcohol. Work hard, Party hard.
OMG...I almost fell off my bed reading this ***t. 





Been abstaining 3 months now and grades have improved 10% on every test.
Pods do it with their feet!! lol 

Similar threads
- Replies
- 38
- Views
- 7K