Quantcast

Sex in Pod School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rabbitpod

Reaction score
for those who arent maried or b4 u married did u have sex while in school? did u wait? I have heard that being asexual while in school may help u focus but i disagree. did marriage and sex allow u focus better?

PADPM

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
First of all, I hope that you're kidding.

I don't know if it may me focus better, but I know it kept me sane.

After all, it's podiatry school, not the seminary.

By the way, when you asked if we had sex while we were "in school", or did we wait, did you mean did we wait until we got back to our apartments or did we actually have sex IN school:laugh:

I have heard that being asexual while in school may help u focus but i disagree.

To be asexual is a type of sexual orientation (like heterosexual, homosexual, etc). I think you mean to ask if it's best to be celibate whilst in school.

I would be very surprised if anyone recommended this.

smartman716

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
for those who arent maried or b4 u married did u have sex while in school? did u wait? I have heard that being asexual while in school may help u focus but i disagree. did marriage and sex allow u focus better?

Did you mean celibacy and not asexuality? I can imagine people becoming celibate due to a rigorous curriculum; but as for asexuality that is subjective. I have a friend who left the seminary and then later got married. I see myself being drawn towards the opposite sex instead of away from them as a result of a hectic schedule. If sex(between two consenting adults) will keep pod students sane, I'm fine with that.

Last edited:

hamlinbeach

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I do...and it doesn't hurt my study habbits, but I would recommend NOT having sex with classmates!

MaseratiGT

Legilimens!
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
First of all, I hope that you're kidding.

I don't know if it may me focus better, but I know it kept me sane.

After all, it's podiatry school, not the seminary.

By the way, when you asked if we had sex while we were "in school", or did we wait, did you mean did we wait until we got back to our apartments or did we actually have sex IN school:laugh:

:laugh::thumbup:

OP - Four years is waaaaay too long to not get any action. Find yourself a mate and have lots of sex...safely of course. It's good for your soul.

PADPM

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
But then you won't be able to "focus" better. Doesn't "sex with yourself" cause vision problems, i.e. blindness????:laugh:

smartman716

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
But then you won't be able to "focus" better. Doesn't "sex with yourself" cause vision problems, i.e. blindness????:laugh:

True. But isn't it supposed to decrease the likelihood of prostatic disease? According to one study, isn't it also supposed to increase elasticity and decrease LDL? Isn't is also supposed to elevate levels of oxytocin, thereby indirectly reducing stress and enhancing social skills. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I have to go over my physio notes.

PADPM

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
You can certainly spend the semester experimenting and report back to us with the benefits vs. the risks. I've heard excessive frequency can cause carpal tunnel syndrome:laugh:

smartman716

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
You can certainly spend the semester experimenting and report back to us with the benefits vs. the risks. I've heard excessive frequency can cause carpal tunnel syndrome:laugh:

Ha ha :) carpal tunnel is a no no

cool_vkb

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

what the fooooook! is this even a question.

cool_vkb

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
By the way, when you asked if we had sex while we were "in school", or did we wait, did you mean did we wait until we got back to our apartments or did we actually have sex IN school :laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

cool_vkb

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

or how abt BILATERAL TARSAL TUNNEL SYNDROME :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

PodunkUDPM

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

:laugh: Now if only I could get some funding

cool_vkb

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Get a Chastity Belt with lock that automatically opens up after your BOARD exams:laugh:

PharoPod

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Unless your school is in a Tibet Temple and the dean is the dalai lama, then you will be fine!!

Give your self a break, this is just a school, hard yes, but does not require you to isolate ur self from the world!!!

Number of pod students are married and have kids. I personally know one who made it with a wife and two kids and he was on the dean's list!!!

dropfoot

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I don't know about you guys/gals, but after a few weeks in the anatomy lab, i am not feeling very sexual!!!

engineeredout

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
True. But isn't it supposed to decrease the likelihood of prostatic disease? According to one study, isn't it also supposed to increase elasticity and decrease LDL? Isn't is also supposed to elevate levels of oxytocin, thereby indirectly reducing stress and enhancing social skills. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I have to go over my physio notes.

No wonder my TCL is like 130.

And avoiding sex for four years just because of stressful classes is really stupid. The way I see it, its like alcohol. Work hard, Party hard.