Shadowing: Capacity? hours?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Javyc0385

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I have been lurking around for a while and so far many of your posts have answered some of my questions and relieved some of my anxiety. Today was one of those days in which the planets aligned, the heavens open up, and God says "today is your day!"

I have been stressing over linking up with a physician so I can shadow them, I work full time and shadowing has become more difficult to set up. I work in a hospital, and my boss out of the blue asks if I would like for her to pretty much negotiate some shadowing time with some of our doctors. Recently we had been looking into it but we hit a bump with work policy and I honestly thought she had forgotten about me. Anyway, of course "I said yes please!" and by the end of the day she got a positive response. The doctor who she contacted did ask that I communicate "at what capacity" I would shadow them and for how many hours.
Does anyone have any idea what she may mean by "at what capacity"?
thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

I would assume it means "as a pre-med" (versus as an employee)

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user
yea, probably at what scope level... ea, are you a pre-med, med student, nurse, ect ect.

just tell them your capacitance will primarily be a function of the office's charges and voltages. duh ;)

also, say you'll be a respectful pre-med capacitor