Shadowing oportunities in Fort Luderdale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pablo.anzola

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone, I am a Colombian dentist looking to revalidate my career in the United States and therefore I am looking for dentists in Fort Lauderdale where I can perform shadowing for some time.
 
Hello everyone, I am a Colombian dentist looking to revalidate my career in the United States and therefore I am looking for dentists in Fort Lauderdale where I can perform shadowing for some time.
Why not become a dental hygienist then you get shadowing and real experience? You need to clear INBDE or NBDE 1 and 2; then take the Florida exams and practice.