Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry if this has already been posted; I skimmed a couple of pages and didn't find anything!
Does anyone know of any good inpatient or rehab facilities in the Dallas area that are willing to take in a Pre-PT student for observation hours? I have already graduated from college with a Bachelor of Science. I have worked as a PT tech in an outpatient setting in Oklahoma City and just want to gain experience in other facilities/settings. Any ideas?
Thanks in advance!
Does anyone know of any good inpatient or rehab facilities in the Dallas area that are willing to take in a Pre-PT student for observation hours? I have already graduated from college with a Bachelor of Science. I have worked as a PT tech in an outpatient setting in Oklahoma City and just want to gain experience in other facilities/settings. Any ideas?
Thanks in advance!