Share your stock Entry and Exit as you make them thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
MARA has a share offering, buy the dip! Probably won't last long.

Should have bought more GEVO!

Ok I’m gonna get myself to average up on MARA today

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ok I’ll join in 44 MARA at 21,33
Sold at 23.00

GEVO I sold at 7. No ragerts.

bought 360 ZOM at .92

sold my Gdrx bags, 19% loss there

going to place 1k into PSLDX

Last edited:
Have 102 shares of BP at an average price of 20.01. Have gotten two rounds of dividends that I reinvested for four of the shares. Still holding, hoping for $28 share price or higher before I sell

Sold at 23.00

GEVO I sold at 7. No ragerts.

bought 360 ZOM at .92

sold my Gdrx bags, 19% loss there

going to place 1k into PSLDX

Wow that was fast. Already done with MARA? You don't think GEVO will keep going?

rumor says Tokopedia/Gojek deal with BTWN is happening.

Reactions: 1 user
LOL game stop

I got in "late" and was at a cost basis of ~16. Didnt even know it was squeezing today until I got 2 alerts that it hit my upward sell limits while I was at work.

Ended up limit selling like 15% of my position which covered about 40% of my investment. Missed out on selling some at the 38 high though.

Wow that was fast. Already done with MARA? You don't think GEVO will keep going?
My strategy involves putting small amounts into these tiny stocks, and when they go up somewhere North of 5% pulling the fund and placing the excess into the leveraged index. Not sure how well this will work, but hopefully I’ll be able to get a larger than 30% return on these smaller funds over the course of the year by playing the days.

I’d be interested in re-entering GEVO if I thought the price was right and I was going to go up again that day. I just don’t wanna get too emotionally attached to my stocks like I did last year and watch them crumble.

My wife is yolo into NNDM, So I picked up 10 at 10.45 after hours To help me keep track of it. Sell target is around 14.

Till the funds settle on Friday, I’ll just keep looking for opportunities. It’s pretty fun and keeps me occupied, but I’ll probably drop it if or when I get bored.

Members don't see this ad :)
NNDM another offering, buy the dip! Last two times, it recovered by afternoon!

My strategy involves putting small amounts into these tiny stocks, and when they go up somewhere North of 5% pulling the fund and placing the excess into the leveraged index. Not sure how well this will work, but hopefully I’ll be able to get a larger than 30% return on these smaller funds over the course of the year by playing the days.

I’d be interested in re-entering GEVO if I thought the price was right and I was going to go up again that day. I just don’t wanna get too emotionally attached to my stocks like I did last year and watch them crumble.

My wife is yolo into NNDM, So I picked up 10 at 10.45 after hours To help me keep track of it. Sell target is around 14.

Till the funds settle on Friday, I’ll just keep looking for opportunities. It’s pretty fun and keeps me occupied, but I’ll probably drop it if or when I get bored.

MARA is at 24.78 now. These good stocks usually recover back to their price before the offering (MARA was 26.xx) within a few days. I sold NNDM at 7, FRSX at 4.88, FCEL at 11, PLUG at 25 etc. So I'm reluctant to sell anything now. Glad I kept GEVO when it dipped from $4 to $3.

Last edited:
Dumped BNGO for a small profit, finally green. Don't feel too good about this anymore. It will probably soar now that I've sold.

Bought more NNDM on the dip. It was in the 9s earlier and already in the 10s now.

Have $1700 left in buying power. Thinking of getting FCEL or FRSX on the dip. Or just more NNDM. Or maybe add to my winners GEVO and ENG.

These pre-market tips of the reason I keep buying power And take profits often.

Bought 41 NNDM at 9.95 earlier this morning.

Dumped the rest of my $1700 into NNDM at 10.30. It's going up faster than I thought.

Bought a single GME at 36.06 just to keep track of how far it’s going to go.

Bought a single GME at 36.06 just to keep track of how far it’s going to go.

Never thought stocks like Blackberry, Game Stop and Macy's would be hot in 2021.

Bought frsx at 6.30 this morning. Now that they are working with a big player has huge potential. Will hold unless negative news about there tech emerges (ie non adoptance). I also grabbed rmo a while back at 23.7 (100 shares)

MARA back over $26, that was fast!

Some big dogs bought $15 NNDM calls for Friday, meaning they're getting it will be $15 by tomorrow. Something big going down, maybe they have insider info. All these offerings have to be for a reason.

Bought frsx at 6.30 this morning. Now that they are working with a big player has huge potential. Will hold unless negative news about there tech emerges (ie non adoptance). I also grabbed rmo a while back at 23.7 (100 shares)
Welp limit Order hit at 5.80 so bought more.

528 shares at 6.17....time for the pump lol

Sold OPTT at a loss, put into GEVO.

BNGO is ripping after I sold LoL. That's okay, I'm more comfortable with NNDM now.

HYSR is going up so fast. At one point, I had like 30k shares, boo/ now only 3500. The first stock got me to the world of hydrogen.

FCEL and PLUG on sale if anyone wants in.

Arkx isn't
i don't know about Arkx, but I think BB moves today because of FB lawsuit speculation. No obvious news.
Their QNX system is in 60% EV cars, so $$$ printing. They purchased Cylance, who used to be compared neck to neck with Cloudstrike, I believe this year is BB year.

You should have gotten in few days ago. Btc is back to 40k.
I would wait if it dipped again.

Got ETH a few days ago, didn't have the funds for more.

Bought another 5k ETH@1233 just now. If it dips, ah well.

• Wow
Some big dogs bought $15 NNDM calls for Friday, meaning they're getting it will be $15 by tomorrow. Something big going down, maybe they have insider info. All these offerings have to be for a reason.
Where did you receive this information?

Where did you receive this information?

Nevermind, this was before the share offering. Doesn't look like it'll move much until the share offering ends on Monday.