Share your stock Entry and Exit as you make them thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
still time to join...im gonna slowly average up.

Last edited:
What is the expected goal? I only have 10 shares?

It was supposed to be $10 last week LoL. Maybe it will get there today. People were previously bullish with it long term. I think the fact that ARK never bought them turned people like me away. Pharma stocks are unpredictable.

@mentos - what are your upcoming picks? This week I bought IDEX and NNDM calls with what I call the rounding errors in my account (when I want to buy a pleasing round number of shares and have <$100 left in my settled funds). On both of them I have effectively doubled my money!

I'm glad @msweph (who will hopefully return at some point) taught me some stuff about options.

In other news, how high are you guys riding BB? I have some in my Roth at a cost basis of ~$7

Reactions: 1 user
90 day jail for me. I think it’s bc I sold that GME share at 42 before the funds settled today.

• Sad
@mentos - what are your upcoming picks? This week I bought IDEX and NNDM calls with what I call the rounding errors in my account (when I want to buy a pleasing round number of shares and have <$100 left in my settled funds). On both of them I have effectively doubled my money!

I'm glad @msweph (who will hopefully return at some point) taught me some stuff about options.

In other news, how high are you guys riding BB? I have some in my Roth at a cost basis of ~$7

I think FB may be the best value today. Pretty boring pick haha.

I currently hold:
ENG
GEVO
IDEX
MARA
NIO
NNDM
RMO
ZOM
Plus ARKK, ARKG and ARKF. Will definitely get ARKX when available.

I've been trying to trim down to 5-8 stocks, hoping to just add to these. Yesterday I loaded the boat with NNDM, GEVO and ENG. IDEX is about to explode, potential to be $10 this year. I think ZOM is still a buy, should be $3+ by March when their product Truforma is released.

Been eyeing OEG which is in the same category as ENG, GEVO, IDEX. Maybe I have too many renewable energy stocks.

CLOV is a newly merged SPAC that gets a lot of hype. I'm not a fan of pharma stocks but this is supposed to be big.

FCEL was downgraded by JPMorgan to $15 so today may be a good entry as well as PLUG.

Random penny stock I saw was TBLT earlier this week. It's already up 10%.

Also a new OTC is AFGYF if you wanna gamble. They convert hydrogen waste to useful electricity.

Pullback for at least 4 weeks is coming. Go cash and clean out your portfolio. Watch for names that are resilient on this general market weakness. Should do well when the gen market runs back up.

Pullback for at least 4 weeks is coming. Go cash and clean out your portfolio. Watch for names that are resilient on this general market weakness. Should do well when the gen market runs back up.

How you know?

Members don't see this ad :)
I think FB may be the best value today. Pretty boring pick haha.

I currently hold:
ENG
GEVO
IDEX
MARA
NIO
NNDM
RMO
ZOM
Plus ARKK, ARKG and ARKF. Will definitely get ARKX when available.

I've been trying to trim down to 5-8 stocks, hoping to just add to these. Yesterday I loaded the boat with NNDM, GEVO and ENG. IDEX is about to explode, potential to be $10 this year. I think ZOM is still a buy, should be $3+ by March when their product Truforma is released.

Been eyeing OEG which is in the same category as ENG, GEVO, IDEX. Maybe I have too many renewable energy stocks.

CLOV is a newly merged SPAC that gets a lot of hype. I'm not a fan of pharma stocks but this is supposed to be big.

FCEL was downgraded by JPMorgan to $15 so today may be a good entry as well as PLUG.

Random penny stock I saw was TBLT earlier this week. It's already up 10%.

Also a new OTC is AFGYF if you wanna gamble. They convert hydrogen waste to useful electricity.
I’m surprised you’re not in cspr or beam. Or frsx which at sub 500 mil market cap is criminally undervalued after big boys moving in on their tech.

I thought about idex but after more research it looks like they are pivoting focus to ev and may be a shady company so didn’t want to risk any substantial money with them. I wish I had more money to buy frsx yesterday.

I’m surprised you’re not in cspr or beam. Or frsx which at sub 500 mil market cap is criminally undervalued after big boys moving in on their tech.

I thought about idex but after more research it looks like they are pivoting focus to ev and may be a shady company so didn’t want to risk any substantial money with them. I wish I had more money to buy frsx yesterday.

Yeah missed the train on those. At least I have ARKG for some exposure. I had FRSX at 2.2 and sold at 4.88 after the last run up. Got scared it would fall back to 2, oh well. Did well with GEVO though.

I'm not selling BB anytime soon. It can turn into 4x within 6mos imo.
Roth: bought 100 BB 10.93c
Tax. acc: 25 BB 10.90c/ 10 VLDR 23.10c

*pltr is rising.
*vldr in the other hand :/
*BB is dropping 😥

Last edited:
I'm down 2k this morning ouch.

giphy.gif

PLTR, NNDM, and BB trying to get my portfolio green today

Rough day today, lost all of Wed and Thurs gains.

Sold [email protected].
Bought [email protected].

Road to 100k: $53,561

Also panic sold all my ETH LoL to break even. Bought too high yesterday. I'll get back in if falls to 1000-1100 again.

Rough day today, lost all of Wed and Thurs gains.

Sold [email protected].
Bought [email protected].

Road to 100k: $53,561

Also panic sold all my ETH LoL to break even. Bought too high yesterday. I'll get back in if falls to 1000-1100 again.

Haha I love that you already panic sold your ether. Time for me to load up!! ;)

I looked at all my trades today - dude(tte) you've made me almost 10k!

ETH breaking up the upside now. Will hit 1.3K tomorrow or day after that

Wow! How did I make you 10k? I lost 2k haha.

Wow! How did I make you 10k? I lost 2k haha.
Probably bought and held all your pics instead of jumping in and out. Luckily trades are free now, cuz you be making them some commission lol

Probably bought and held all your pics instead of jumping in and out. Luckily trades are free now, cuz you be making them some commission lol

But he said he looked at his trades today, implying that he bought and sold.

But he said he looked at his trades today, implying that he bought and sold.

My bad, I didn't mean to imply you made me 10k today. But rather since I started following your picks I've made a killing on Nio (which I forgot was from you, add $5k to that $10k), FRSX, ENG, IDEX, NNDM, PLTR.... I'm trying to think of the others you recommended. I was getting ready to do my taxes and doing book keeping today.

In mentos fashion - my Roth is up to $23k as of today - I don't really have a road to $___ though. For those of you who don't follow my posts religiously - I didn't know I could have a Roth separate from my wife until mid November 2020 - so I've put in 12k and had ~10 weeks to play with it.

My bad, I didn't mean to imply you made me 10k today. But rather since I started following your picks I've made a killing on Nio (which I forgot was from you, add $5k to that $10k), FRSX, ENG, IDEX, NNDM, PLTR.... I'm trying to think of the others you recommended. I was getting ready to do my taxes and doing book keeping today.

In mentos fashion - my Roth is up to $23k as of today - I don't really have a road to $___ though. For those of you who don't follow my posts religiously - I didn't know I could have a Roth separate from my wife until mid November 2020 - so I've put in 12k and had ~10 weeks to play with it.

Oh ok, that makes me feel better! I've made around 15-20k cumulative profit for myself since I started posting these picks. BMB told everyone about NIO, I just continued to pump it haha.

Oh ok, that makes me feel better! I've made around 15-20k cumulative profit for myself since I started posting these picks. BMB told everyone about NIO, I just continued to pump it haha.
And didn't I give you NNDM?? I had it at 3 initially!

We were in this together and you sold

Sorry! I'm an idiot. Trying to get back in for the same average I previously was, 1144. Doesn't look like it will fall any further.

Ok back in ETH LoL. I gotta figure out how to stake so I don't touch this now.

I have $12.71 left in my Kraken account and it won't let me buy a low amount. Is this money useless unless I add more?

Ok back in ETH LoL. I gotta figure out how to stake so I don't touch this now.

I have $12.71 left in my Kraken account and it won't let me buy a low amount. Is this money useless unless I add more?
Did you just sell low and buy high?

Someone on WSB actually held onto GME Jan 15 2021 $20c x1000 all this time. He started buying these options in May apparently.

GME was sub-20 on Jan 12.

Hilarious if not faked.

I haven't even gained $20k in options yet. Nuts

Someone on WSB actually held onto GME Jan 15 2021 $20c x1000 all this time. He started buying these options in May apparently.

GME was sub-20 on Jan 12.

Hilarious if not faked.

I haven't even gained $20k in options yet. Nuts

Isn't it easier to buy shares? I've made almost 20k with my noob buying and selling.

It's safer to buy shares but buying shares is not really a YOLO Play

If GME didn't get short squeezed the last few days his $20c options might have expired worthless. LOL