MD Sharing boards and beyond acc for step2/3 clinical

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pringles007

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can I share my boards and beyond account with one person or is it highly likely that we will get the account closed. assuming we watch at the same time etc.

If we don't download will dr ryan report us to the dean?? lmao
 
Lol, Dr. Ryan is wild. I wouldn't risk it. At my school, I think it would be a slap on the wrist since they already know we pirate materials, but at other schools, it might actually result in something on your deans' letter for professionalism which could screw you over come ERAS season.
 
But is sharing an account the same as pirating? I thought pirating would be if I downloaded and distributed them.

Edit: The TOS just says they track IP addresses and logins etc and that my account could get closed. Were just tryna save some $$ yall know how it is. So its a gamble.