Shenandoah University Pharmacy Class of 2020

Started by fanfin
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

fanfin

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I thought that I would create this thread for Shenandoah University Class of 2020.

Has anyone received interview invites/acceptances from Shenandoah University for the Class of 2020?
 
I got an interview invite. PharmCAS verified GPA on 10/12, got an email to set up an interview day on 10/13. Haven't decided what day I'm going to pick yet though.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have an interview with them on Jan 18th. I'm extremely nervous. Shenandoah is my top choice and it will be my first time interviewing. Does anyone have any advice?
 
I have an interview with them on Jan 18th. I'm extremely nervous. Shenandoah is my top choice and it will be my first time interviewing. Does anyone have any advice?

Where is your interview--Winchester or Ashburn?

The interview was very laid back. You will first write an answer to an essay prompt. I think you are given 30 minutes to do so. That helped calm my nerves a bit.

You will then go on an interview with a staff person and current student. Make sure you do some research on Shenandoah so you can ask intelligent questions. I do not think that the interviewers knew much about me.

Just be yourself and answer any questions they may have. You will be fine.
 
Where is your interview--Winchester or Ashburn?

The interview was very laid back. You will first write an answer to an essay prompt. I think you are given 30 minutes to do so. That helped calm my nerves a bit.

You will then go on an interview with a staff person and current student. Make sure you do some research on Shenandoah so you can ask intelligent questions. I do not think that the interviewers knew much about me.

Just be yourself and answer any questions they may have. You will be fine.
Where is your interview--Winchester or Ashburn?

The interview was very laid back. You will first write an answer to an essay prompt. I think you are given 30 minutes to do so. That helped calm my nerves a bit.

You will then go on an interview with a staff person and current student. Make sure you do some research on Shenandoah so you can ask intelligent questions. I do not think that the interviewers knew much about me.

Just be yourself and answer any questions they may have. You will be fine.
 
Where is your interview--Winchester or Ashburn?

The interview was very laid back. You will first write an answer to an essay prompt. I think you are given 30 minutes to do so. That helped calm my nerves a bit.

You will then go on an interview with a staff person and current student. Make sure you do some research on Shenandoah so you can ask intelligent questions. I do not think that the interviewers knew much about me.

Just be yourself and answer any questions they may have. You will be fine.

Sorry my phone went a little crazy and just posted your reply twice! My interview is going to be at the Winchester campus. Thanks for the information! So the interview was closed file?? I am just curious because my pcat score is not the greatest... that is another thing that makes me nervous. I'm just super nervous because this is the school I really want to go to...
 
Well, I think that they invited you because you passed the first hurdle. The ACOM already knows your PCAT score and GPA and they invited you for an interview.

Dress professionally and be professional. Tell them that you want to go here.

I am sure you will do fine. They want to make sure you are a good fit for their program.

Let us know how it goes. Good luck to you!
 
hey Hey!! has anyone heard back from Shenandoah? I interviewed Dec 18th at Ashburn, I guess I havent heard back due to my interview being before Christmas break?
 
hey Hey!! has anyone heard back from Shenandoah? I interviewed Dec 18th at Ashburn, I guess I havent heard back due to my interview being before Christmas break?

I heard back very quickly--but I interviewed at the Winchester campus. I would call or email them. Good luck!