Sheppard AFB- Wichita Falls TX

Started by esclavo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

esclavo

from frying pan into fire
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone here going to Sheppard or already there? I am heading there starting this summer. I've heard it is uglier than sin but the base is suppose to be pretty good....
 
It's an average base and it's a training base. A lot of young recruits that don't know much yet. I lived off base when I was there, but housing on base is fairly decent as well. The club is pretty large and the golf course is nice. 2.5 hour drive to dallas for any fun weekend recreation.