Shirt off policy?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Your level of empathy is astounding. Not to mention your respect for those that have donated their body to science. I can't even fathom how these invaluable skills will transfer over to patient interactions. Plz teach me.
You're probably one of those guys that gets super stoked to have a female partner on the day of innominate lab, too. Yikes.

Must be new around here. Anatomy lab is so frustrating and irritating that jokes will be the only thing that hold you through 4 hours of starvation after being in class all morning and still having to study all night

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
aa11d403baa0d57d21472da99ef7bca7.jpg

I think that should be ok as long as you don't do any lunges...

I just watched that episode, your meme made me snort my Coke

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Must be new around here. Anatomy lab is so frustrating and irritating that jokes will be the only thing that hold you through 4 hours of starvation after being in class all morning and still having to study all night

You're not a clinical student yet are you

Reactions: 3 users
You're not a clinical student yet are you

ive worked jobs where time is money and understand a 12 hour day without a break for eating. I was just referring to formaldehyde making ravenously hungry.

My school doesn't make us. They figure you don't have patients take off their clothes for a structural exam so we have to learn how to do it like that and not always have the luxury of feeling it skin on skin.

ive worked jobs where time is money and understand a 12 hour day without a break for eating. I was just referring to formaldehyde making ravenously hungry.

Started a gross dissection at my undergrad Monday and this is way too accurate!

Reactions: 1 user
Guys nobody cares what you look like without a shirt on. If you that uncomfortable with it imagine how you will feel doing a rectal exam or asking a patient about their sexual history. I'm in to my second semester now and nobody cares. We treat each other all of the time and are quick to expose whatever needs to be exposed. You need to touch people and also be touched to learn OMT. You'll be fine and may even enjoy the experience.

Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile

Shirts are one thing, how about pants and skirts?

Take them offfff take them OFFFFF

App Cycle 2016-17
MD Apps - 53 - MD II's - 51 - MD A's - 49
DO Apps - 35 - DO II's - 2 - DO A's - 2
LizzyM - 59
JHU Class of 2021!

kekekekeekekekekekeke

So glad that I don't have to sniff that crap anymore. Upon reflection, Anatomy is pretty chill considering the amount of work then vs the amount of work now. I wish that I had treated my whole Anatomy block like how I had treated my last two weeks of Anatomy, meaning rolling to lab 2 hrs late and not giving a damn while scoring the highest grade in the entire class for the final exam.

So glad that I don't have to sniff that crap anymore. Upon reflection, Anatomy is pretty chill considering the amount of work then vs the amount of work now. I wish that I had treated my whole Anatomy block like how I had treated my last two weeks of Anatomy, meaning rolling to lab 2 hrs late and not giving a damn while scoring the highest grade in the entire class for the final exam.

This is a 100% genuine post I'll bet 10 cents on it.

This is a 100% genuine post I'll bet 10 cents on it.

It's more genuine than your bs App Cycle status. Come back here and call me out on this post by the end of this Christmas if you don't see this kind of action by your classmates at the end of the Anatomy block.

It's more genuine than your bs App Cycle status. Come back here and call me out on this post by the end of this Christmas if you don't see this kind of action by your classmates at the end of the Anatomy block.

How can all of my classmates score the highest on the final exam???? Impossibro

So I can technically call you out right now then.

So you're called out.

How can all of my classmates score the highest on the final exam???? Impossibro
So I can technically call you out right now then.
So you're called out.

I see what you're doing... Nice work, troll. I did get 100% on my final exam. Don't care whether you believe me or not. Get lost, dude.

I see what you're doing... Nice work, troll. I did get 100% on my final exam. Don't care whether you believe me or not. Get lost, dude.

Oh come on have some fun I caught you up in some illogical throwback. 'Tis all in good fun mi amigo.

I'm not doubting your exam score I was just pointing out the obvious. Congrats on your anatomy exam brosef

nobody cares about your anatomy exam.

nobody cares about your anatomy exam.

Nobody does and neither do I. But, if I could go back, I would tell me to chill the hell out and appreciate the free time that I had back then.