Short on timing/ Guessing/ any unpredicted results from previous takers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

buomyta

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
1. Anyone do fine with timing during practice sessions and found they still had passages left on the real MCAT?

2. What sections and how many passages did you have left when time was called?

3. When it came down to time and you had entire passage that you did not read, what answer pattern or consistent letter did you choose?

4. Any previous MCAT takers have unpredicted positive results knowing that they ran out of time and had to guess without reading the passages.

5. How did your previous real MCAT scores relate to your practice sessions for the mcat?

Members don't see this ad.

I couldn't see the clock in the classroom from where my seat was. I had my watch ready to go but realized 3 passages into physical sciences that I had not pushed it in to set the timing for myself. That itself kind of distracted me. When time was called with 5 minutes left, I bubbled in B down the passage that I did not get to read. I was also short a passage on verbal and had to bubble in b's down the scan. Thankfully I finished bio on time. First time taking the mcat.

I had form CN.