Should I add more schools at this point?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

You're good lol. Adding more schools now just says to them 'hey you're my backup'. Your app is cracked, just finish all your secondaries and prepare for Yale. More IIs are coming for you, I would wager.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
NYMC will "yield protect" with your stats. You could add these schools:
Washington University (in St. Louis-almost a guaranteed interview with your stats)
Einstein
Mount Sinai
Duke
 
Remember

Stick with your plan. Stop submitting to your fears. Comparison is the thief of joy. Take an internet holiday.

I saw you got one II! Congratulations! Focus on the right prize!

Mission fit matters. If you demonstrated that in your other secondaries, you will likely get more attention.