Should I add more schools this late into the cycle?

Started by Garferies
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

So I am a CA resident going into my last year. 3.85 GPA, 31 MCAT, 3 years EMT/Field Training Officer and 2 years ED Scribe/Trainer. Applied to 25 schools already (all low tier and CA):
Jefferson, Penn State, Drexel, EVMS, VCU, GW, NYMC, Albany, Rush, Creighton, Temple, UCD, UCI, USC, UCLA, UCSD, UCR, Loma Linda, MCW, WMED, Rochester, SLU, Oakland, Quinnipiac, Wake Forest.
Small-pooled into MCW and interview at WMED so far. No rejections. I didn't get my MCAT score until 09/02, so I feel uneasy that I haven't applied to enough schools as a CA resident (all my past friends applied to 30+ and got into only 2 or 3 schools last year). Am I too late in the cycle; if not, any more recommendations for schools?
You have more than a dozen schools where you have a fair to good chance at an interview. That's usually enough for a CA applicant with your stats (as long as all your secondaries are well written).