1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Should I continue with my interviews?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by SMDdent, Oct 16, 2002.

1. SMDdent

SMDdent Member
    7+ Year Member

Like my subject heading states, I need advice from you all about whether or not it would be wise for me to discontinue from future interviews in the East Coast. I live in CA. I've interviewed at Temple, Columbia, and UOP and have invitations for interview at NYU and Tufts. I received pretty good vibes from my interview at my top choice school, UOP. They flat-out stated to us that they accept 98% of their early interviewees and even my interviewer said that I should have no problems getting in. I'm not a believer of a sure thing, but I'd like to save some money and time by not having to travel to the East Coast again for NYU and Tufts. What do you guys/gals think? Should I have anything to worry about for UOP?

2. Rhea

Rhea New York University '07
    7+ Year Member

Since you already interviewed at UOP, they will most likely let you know if you got in, by mid-Dec. You can schedule interivews at NYU and Tufts for late Dec. or early Jan. Once you get the definite 'yes' from UOP, you can always cancel the other interviews. That's what I would do.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ItsGavinC

Dentist Moderator Emeritus 15+ Year Member

Dentist
    Rhea's advice is fantastic, and that is a great way to go.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. juan7677

juan7677 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey SMDdent. I pm'd you about UOP.