Should I count this in my AMCAS GPA or work/activities?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

delightfullyme12

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I recently finished a paid post-baccalaureate research internship where we got to do research and take graduate courses on the side. I took two courses while in the program (non-BCPM). The program director said we could choose to receive transcripts with our final grades and use it when applying to graduate schools but it is our choice. But ultimately, would I be required to put the grades on AMCAS or I could just put the internship under activities (research or paid employment)? Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

You have to put any course you've ever taken at an accredited college.

Reactions: 3 users
Hi,

I recently finished a paid post-baccalaureate research internship where we got to do research and take graduate courses on the side. I took two courses while in the program (non-BCPM). The program director said we could choose to receive transcripts with our final grades and use it when applying to graduate schools but it is our choice. But ultimately, would I be required to put the grades on AMCAS or I could just put the internship under activities (research or paid employment)? Thanks in advance!
Do both.

Reactions: 1 users
If you took graduate courses and have a transcript it must be submitted with your AMCAS application. Failure to do so is fraud (You attest that the application is correct and complete and nothing required has been omitted).

Reactions: 2 users