Should I do a masters or take a few science courses (non-degree seeking)

Started by modernfam
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

modernfam

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I got waitlisted my 2nd cycle and trying to figure out my next steps. I started looking into 1 year masters because my undergrad gpa is a 3.5/3.2 sgpa. I took my DAT 3x: 17 AA, 19 AA, 19AA and i got 3 interviews this year. Would you recommend a 1 year masters or be a non-degree seeking student?
 
It is hard to say with certainty without knowing your academic history. I would look into SMP if you have a 3.2 GPA. Your DAT scores though are not helping so finding a program with a link may be your best option. If the SMP has DAT prep, even better.
 
Neither, unless that is the advice you receive from the schools in question. Three interviews suggest that academically you made the cut.