Should I give up on medical school?

Started by DBS 2015
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What is there to call my HS about? It wasn't a college course. It was a regular HS AP course. In what cases have you seen non credit AP scores needed to be reported?
Hey it's your choice. Don't call if you don't want to. Just saying that I, personally, wouldn't even want a shadow of a doubt.
 
Hey it's your choice. Don't call if you don't want to. Just saying that I, personally, wouldn't even want a shadow of a doubt.

No I meant I was genuinely curious what my HS would say to me about that? Lol

I'm 10000% certain it wasn't a college course. I guess I can only call AMCAS tomorrow to find out how they consider non credit AP courses (if at all, but hopefully not!).
 
No I meant I was genuinely curious what my HS would say to me about that? Lol

I'm 10000% certain it wasn't a college course. I guess I can only call AMCAS tomorrow to find out how they consider non credit AP courses (if at all, but hopefully not!).
I'm sure you'll be fine.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2015-06-29 at 10.51.18 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-06-29 at 10.51.18 PM.png
    24.4 KB · Views: 187
No I meant I was genuinely curious what my HS would say to me about that? Lol

I'm 10000% certain it wasn't a college course. I guess I can only call AMCAS tomorrow to find out how they consider non credit AP courses (if at all, but hopefully not!).

You only have to include AP classes that appear on your college transcript. So if you did not get college credit for a class, do not include it. You do not need to include your AP score, just the classes you got credit for.