Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,
I started volunteering at a food share in mid-October 2013 and finished mid-December, due to traveling and starting a tutoring job. It was an outdoor hippie dippie kind of deal, 3 hours once a week- I didn't even meet they guy in charge (coordinators are all volunteers). Since it was so short, I only did like 21 hours, and I doubt anybody remembers my face should I bother listing it on AMCAS?
I started volunteering at a food share in mid-October 2013 and finished mid-December, due to traveling and starting a tutoring job. It was an outdoor hippie dippie kind of deal, 3 hours once a week- I didn't even meet they guy in charge (coordinators are all volunteers). Since it was so short, I only did like 21 hours, and I doubt anybody remembers my face should I bother listing it on AMCAS?