Should I mention my CS failure in my PS?

Started by cpnkirk
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cpnkirk

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, Thank you for reading this.

Graduate from SGU Med this year, applying to FM this cycle. 225 I/222 CK. no red flag on apps except CS attempt. Should I mention it in my PS and try to explain the failure?

Thanks a lot
 
Hey, Thank you for reading this.

Graduate from SGU Med this year, applying to FM this cycle. 225 I/222 CK. no red flag on apps except CS attempt. Should I mention it in my PS and try to explain the failure?

Thanks a lot

usually they will bring it up - the program director - the other interviewers may or may not - I failed the step 1 and the PD and/or maybe the other interviewers would ask "what happened?"

They are already aware of it you don't need to remind them unless they talk about it.
 
usually they will bring it up - the program director - the other interviewers may or may not - I failed the step 1 and the PD and/or maybe the other interviewers would ask "what happened?"

They are already aware of it you don't need to remind them unless they talk about it.
thank you for replying !
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad