Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was rejected post-primary on the basis that I'm missing behavioral science classes. I truly believe I have quite a few including psych, philosophy, economics, aging policy and management plus a couple classes on different religions. They saw one behavioral science class in there and said I need one more. I also worked in a community health psychology lab for 270 hours and co-authored two posters there. Though the lab was affiliated with my university, I chose not to receive credit for financial reasons. When I brought up my classes to the school and framed it as a possible transcript entry error, they remained firm and pointed me in the direction of AACOMAS Course Subjects. Is it worth politely pointing out that I feel several of my classes fall under several of those categories? I don't want to offend anyone but I sincerely believe my classes meet the requirements. For reference, my behavioral science classes passed muster at every school I applied to last cycle and every other school I've applied to this cycle.