Should I put that I took Kaplan DAT course under background info

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

waitingame

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Alright so is says on AADSAS "List any supplemental academic enrichment programs and/or post-baccalaureate programs in which you have participated to enhance your preparation for dental school.
You may list programs experienced in high school and/or college that may include (but are not limited to): summer academic enrichment programs targeted to disadvantaged students; DAT preparation courses offered by an academic institution or commercial entity, and post-baccalaureate programs.Provide the name of the program, a brief description, and total hours of participation, and dates of experience(s)."

So I was just wondering if I should put that I took a kaplan course. Does it look bad if I take the DAT and only do average? Or would should I put it because it is like taking an extra 6 credit hours on top of a full schedule?

Members don't see this ad.

Alright so is says on AADSAS "List any supplemental academic enrichment programs and/or post-baccalaureate programs in which you have participated to enhance your preparation for dental school.
You may list programs experienced in high school and/or college that may include (but are not limited to): summer academic enrichment programs targeted to disadvantaged students; DAT preparation courses offered by an academic institution or commercial entity, and post-baccalaureate programs.Provide the name of the program, a brief description, and total hours of participation, and dates of experience(s)."

So I was just wondering if I should put that I took a kaplan course. Does it look bad if I take the DAT and only do average? Or would should I put it because it is like taking an extra 6 credit hours on top of a full schedule?

Nope. It doesn't look bad if you only managed average scores with the Kaplan course. Especially if you've been taking it with the school courses.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks e-submitted it... kinda scary but at least im done with it now:D:D:D