• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

• How To ACE Your Medical School Interview

In this webinar hosted by SDN with experts from BeMo Academic Consulting, you will learn a simple five-step process to help you translate your interview invitation into an acceptance.

Master Thinker

5+ Year Member
Jan 10, 2015
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Is it still worth paying for the preliminary Certiphi report at this point? I got the AAMC-facilitated Certiphi check email today as all of the schools that accepted/waitlisted me require Certiphi. If I only do the AAMC-facilitated one, will I see a copy of my report before they get sent to schools? I don't have any kind of criminal history but I am concerned about the possibility of there being a mix-up or error.

mr. tree

Apr 30, 2018
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
even if there is a mix up if you have no history what is your worry if it is easily explainable? I would just chill or pay up if it will help you chill

Master Thinker

5+ Year Member
Jan 10, 2015
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
even if there is a mix up if you have no history what is your worry if it is easily explainable? I would just chill or pay up if it will help you chill
So if there is an error and they find something, will they let applicants know before outright rescinding acceptances?

D

deleted944111

Is it still worth paying for the preliminary Certiphi report at this point? I got the AAMC-facilitated Certiphi check email today as all of the schools that accepted/waitlisted me require Certiphi. If I only do the AAMC-facilitated one, will I see a copy of my report before they get sent to schools? I don't have any kind of criminal history but I am concerned about the possibility of there being a mix-up or error.

I submitted the AMCAS requested version yesterday and was given the opportunity to review my report today, with a 10 day window to contest any findings, so you do get to review.

Reactions: 1 user
About the Ads
This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.