Should I retake a D+ in Calculus 3?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

doctorastro

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I took calculus 3 a while back and received a D+ in it. I got a B- in calc 1 and 2. I'm not sure if I should retake it because, I honestly don't remember anything from calc 1 and 2 anymore, so I'm pretty sure I would do bad again. Also, the medical schools I want to apply to don't have a requirement for calc 3. The only reason I took it was because i was majoring in computer science before but then later changed my plans. It does bring my gpa down alot though.
 
It would only be worth retaking it if it were one of the core prereqs since you need a C or better to matriculate. Just focus on doing well in other BCPM courses to offset the GPA hit from the D+ and move forward with resilience!