Should I retake the DAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Boronew

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
After looking at the DAT Breakdown forum, I noticed that the average DAT score there was like 24 or 25.
My DAT score is AA 22, TS 23, and PAT 23. I know that it's not a bad score, but it seems like these days everyone is getting 23+.

I feel like if I retake the DAT, I can bring up my score to about 24, but I've already submitted my application. At this point, I'm not certain if my DAT score is strong enough.

Members don't see this ad.

Absolutely do not retake. I got a 22 and got 5 interviews and 4 acceptances. People post when they get high scores, the opposite is much more rare. So don’t be discouraged with your score. It’s almost 1.5 points above the national average for matriculants (20.7AA).

Reactions: 1 user
Absolutely do not retake. I got a 22 and got 5 interviews and 4 acceptances. People post when they get high scores, the opposite is much more rare. So don’t be discouraged with your score. It’s almost 1.5 points above the national average for matriculants (20.7AA).
Thank you !!

Members don't see this ad :)