Should I retaking DAT

Started by Kimkimkim
Tags Tags
dat dental
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Kimkimkim

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just took my DAT during this winter break. I didn't expect my math would be this low. Can you guys give me some advices on my chances and should I retake it again?
AA 20
TS 21
Bio 21
Gc 20
Oc 23
Pat 18
Rc 18
Qr 18
My gpa is 3.65 for overall and science.
Thank you all~~
 
Kind of up to you honestly. If You’re right on par with the averages of most schools. Where you apply will be crucial. If I were you I’d apply to ~12 schools
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad