Should i send a letter of intent for a school I've interviewed that's been completely silent so far?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drilledit

Reaction score
or should i wait tell I hear back from them. Or should I wait tell they are done conducting interviews?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
How long should someone wait before sending a letter of intent? I don't want to feel like I'm annoying the admissions office especially since 12/3 was just last week.

How long should someone wait before sending a letter of intent? I don't want to feel like I'm annoying the admissions office especially since 12/3 was just last week.
I sent mine in three weeks, but I also had to type up 3 thank you emails + letter of intent. For context, I interviewed in October.

Reactions: 1 user
do you guys think it is a smart idea to send my letter of intent today? cause deposit is due tomorrow. i am afraid they would be too busy tomorrow

Do you guys recommend to send a letter of intent before you receive an interview?

I wouldn't. Just send the updates on academics and ECs.

I wouldn't. Just send the updates on academics and ECs.

What do you mean by sending updates on academics and ECs? I’ve already uploaded my grades on AADSAS, should I email individual schools that I’m waiting to hear back?

Also, after your interview, did you send three thank you letters + letter of intent?
I sent three thank you letters + letter of interest before december and I’m wondering if sending a letter of intent would be too much.

What do you mean by sending updates on academics and ECs? I’ve already uploaded my grades on AADSAS, should I email individual schools that I’m waiting to hear back?

Also, after your interview, did you send three thank you letters + letter of intent?
I sent three thank you letters + letter of interest before december and I’m wondering if sending a letter of intent would be too much.
Yes I meant doing the academic update on AADSAS. Yes, after my interview I sent 3 thank you letters and letter of intent to my top choice. I personally wouldnt send more.

Yes I meant doing the academic update on AADSAS. Yes, after my interview I sent 3 thank you letters and letter of intent to my top choice. I personally wouldnt send more.
Your top choice was LECOM right? I know LECOM specifically asked those that were interviewed to submit a letter of intent. Not sure if you were planning to anyways, but just for other readers to know that the school did specifically ask.

Reactions: 2 users
Your top choice was LECOM right? I know LECOM specifically asked those that were interviewed to submit a letter of intent. Not sure if you were planning to anyways, but just for other readers to know that the school did specifically ask.
They did ask, but I was under the impression to do so only if they were your top choice and you would be attending if given an offer. Same as with any other school. They simply provided an email address to send everything to.

They did ask, but I was under the impression to do so only if they were your top choice and you would be attending if given an offer. Same as with any other school. They simply provided an email address to send everything to.
I was told to do it at my interview, so I did it even though it wasn't my top choice. Although, I also didn't say it was my top choice in the email, she just told us to say 3 things on why we're a good fit for the program

Reactions: 1 user
I was told to do it at my interview, so I did it even though it wasn't my top choice. Although, I also didn't say it was my top choice in the email, she just told us to say 3 things on why we're a good fit for the program
Weird. I dont recall her saying that at my interview.