Should I start to worry?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tooth_heel23

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have applied to 9 schools (most OOS): VCU, ECU (IS), Iowa, Nebraska, Marquette, MUSC, LECOM, Maryland and Case Western. I sent the applications second week of August and they're all being "reviewed". I have gotten interviews from 2 of those schools listed above, but just wondering if I should start to worry that I will not be getting any other interviews.
 
I have applied to 9 schools (most OOS): VCU, ECU (IS), Iowa, Nebraska, Marquette, MUSC, LECOM, Maryland and Case Western. I sent the applications second week of August and they're all being "reviewed". I have gotten interviews from 2 of those schools listed above, but just wondering if I should start to worry that I will not be getting any other interviews.
without knowing more info, it's difficult to say
perhaps you can fill out a full WAMC template...