Should I still apply right now?

Started by aquatears
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

aquatears

New Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys, so here's my dilemma. I applied to ICO Nov 1st, and have an interview there next Friday. I applied to Berkeley on Dec 15th, and NECO on the 24th. I am also, at the moment, planning to apply to SCCO and Pacific.

I know it is pretty late in the cycle.. do I still have a shot at SCCO and Pacific, you think? I'm really not confident I can get into Berkeley, and I am really excited about ICO and will prepare well for the interview. I don't want to apply for the two remaining schools if there are hardly any seats left. Worst comes to worst, I will take a year off and reapply.

What are your opinions? And thanks in advance!
 
Last edited:
I applied and was accepted to both ICO and SCCO in late January.
My GPA was higher but my OAT was lower.
Good luck!
 
Hi guys, so here's my dilemma. I applied to ICO Nov 1st, and have an interview there next Friday. I applied to Berkeley on Dec 15th, and NECO on the 24th. I am also, at the moment, planning to apply to SCCO and Pacific.

My stats:
GPA 3.3
TS score 350
AA score 340

I know it is pretty late in the cycle.. do I still have a shot at SCCO and Pacific, you think? I'm really not confident I can get into Berkeley, and I am really excited about ICO and will prepare well for the interview. I don't want to apply for the two remaining schools if there are hardly any seats left. Worst comes to worst, I will take a year off and reapply.

What are your opinions? And thanks in advance!

I would apply if I was you. I applied in mid november to these schools and got interviews to SCCO and Pacific. I would say at least apply to SCCO because you meet their cut-off requirements. And last I heard there only 10 people who have put deposits down at SCCO. still alot of seats available!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
thanks so much for the encouragement! i sent out my app to SCCO this monday night and got an interview invitation today! i'm shocked they got back to me this fast, but i'm definitely not complaining 🙂.