Should I take an extra semester?

Started by jjancari
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jjancari

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a non-traditional student and will be finishing my undergrad in environmental science fall 2019. I have changed my plan a few times, been to two universities and one community college, and have bounced between part time/full time status. If I took an extra semester I feel like it would further show I am reliable, can stick with something, I could also get a minor in chemistry. I am fearful a school with see my transcripts and not bother with an interview thus, not giving me a chance to explain the craziness.