Should I take the test on friday or should I reschedule? nbde 1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zaphired14

Reaction score
I am pretty nervous about the exam, I just studied for a month. I am pretty good at dental anatomy and microbiology like about 70% each one . However in anatomy and biochemistry I feel like I am just 45 %. I don't know If I should take the test. I do not want to fail it. Any recommendations?. I am international dentist.
I study all the decks from dental anatomy and most of the half of microbiology. Also in mastery app when I do the quizzes of 50 questions a get about 60-75% always. Also I just did Asda papers only the n and m

Members don't see this ad.

I am pretty nervous about the exam, I just studied for a month. I am pretty good at dental anatomy and microbiology like about 70% each one . However in anatomy and biochemistry I feel like I am just 45 %. I don't know If I should take the test. I do not want to fail it. Any recommendations?. I am international dentist.
I study all the decks from dental anatomy and most of the half of microbiology. Also in mastery app when I do the quizzes of 50 questions a get about 60-75% always. Also I just did Asda papers only the n and m
Reschedule if you are not confident of correcty answering every question that you have studied. Doing selective ASDA Booklets is dangerous.
Good luck!

Hi,
If I were you. I would reschedule because you are telling that you are getting 60-75% in quiz. What happenes if you get 74% in exam! However quiz is not a great indicator to decide you ll pass or not. There those lucky people who will pass without studying. Give yourself some time. Revise. Revise. Revise. "Decks, first aid and asda". It is best to be on safer side than regret.

It's just my opinion.

All the best.

Sent from my MotoG3 using SDN mobile

Definitely reschedule. Like San M said, what if you get a 74%? Your score reports will show the number of attempts. Not all schools look at multiple attempts favorably. Good luck!