Should I take this pre-req again in the summer at the same university?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Godspeedyou

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Cliffs:
-received a D in a gen chem at a separate university during the summer session
-graduating this May
-Retake after graduation+ continue pre-reqs = 2016 MCAT. Wait until Fall = 2017 MCAT

Do schools prefer courses to be re-taken at the same institution?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
You got some formatting errors there, mate.

Reactions: 13 users
Ṇ͖̯̻̩ͫ̋̓̂̔̿͛ͦ̀o̪͖̭̝͍͓̜͂̍̂ͬ ̜̠ͦ̿͐̃ͪͅo̫͉̗̍̒̊̒n̦͓̜̻ͦ̐̌͂̇͂̈́ẽ̻̟̫͕̖̪̇͌ͧͧ̈̉̿ͅ ̦̣̜̊͋ͮͅc̜̺̩̽͗ͨ̃̒ͨ͂a͙̜̘̬̗̖ͧ̿̒̑̈́r̼̮̬͖̤͎̞ͪ́͆ͅe̞͑͒̉ͥͩͬ͂ͧŝ͈͕ͥ̓̌̄̓ͫ ̲̹͍̟ͪͧ̊ͤ̊͗ͪͭͮw̜͌͋ͣͫ͛͊̏h̖̜̝̝͕͛e͙͔̽r̪̱̩̯ͫ̌ͤ̆̂è̖̮̪̯̖̬͖̌ ̰̭̲ͪ̒ͣ̽͒̅̆̽̐y̱̰̙̯̜̬̮͎̽o̖͉͓̩̽͐̈́ṷ͉͈̗͔ͭ͐͂ ̣̥͎̞͇͚̞̲̓ͯ̀́̅ͤd̯̣̼̲͌ͬ͊́ͥo͍͕̰̮ͧͤ̅̑̔ͤ ̹̙̯͈̣͙͍̖̾̓͊y͇̞͈̻͈͇̆̂ͣͥ̑̂̽ọ̳͐û̥̪͔̿̈́̌̄ȑ͉̦͇̝̇͐̂̃̔ͮ͂ͤ ̲͕͕͚ͣ̐ͥ̀͑̑r̥͕̻̪͖̥̤̻ͪͨͫ̓̑ͦ̾̚e̯̪̼͇̼̰̠̽̽͛t͓̰̟̦̭͕͚͛̽̈́̈́̍̽̚a̗̥̤̞̫͍̣̗ͥ́̓̐̃̅k̜̲̳̘̹̫̩͒͂̌͌ͫ́̊͂ͅe͇̳̪͓ͯͅͅ.̝̏͒ͥ̇̍
͚̼̞̝͉̖̹̑̂ͨ͂̿͌́J͍̪̜̜̤̻͉ͩ͌̓͂̈ͮ́͑u͕̘͓͍̫̰ͣ͑̓ͭͧ̍͌ș̩̼̞̼̑̃ͅt̯͇̰͖̞̅́̄̎̎ ͔͓̺̣̦͈͉̥̓̃͊ͫ̍̈ͤt̟̱ͤ̽ͯ́ͥ̑a͙̩̭ͥ̅̉͗̂ͮ̏ͬ̂k̻̥͇̏͊͌é̠̺̔́ ̤̱̜̹ͫ̂̐͒ͅi̦̳̝̿̓̎͌͊ͨt̤̯͍͔̬͔̩̓ ̳͇̖͕̟̓ͨ̽̉ͪͨ͛ͅw̙̘̹̞͍̹̦͖̄̄̈́͛̐̚ḧ͈̬͓̟̠̣͍͙̹̏͌̂ȅ̗̆ͭ͛̋ͤ̿̐̀r̫͍̘̒̄̑͌ͤe̬̩͔̻̼̅͆̌̊ͬ̉͛ ̻̪̳͖͔͕͍̼̪̎̐ͬͭy̥̥̫̩͖ͩ̾͋̉̀͒o̤̰̪̪̼̭̐̾ͯu͕͉͆ͯ̽ ̱̝͈͎͓̥̹̐͒ͅt͇͈̩͙ͤ̋̓ͩ̎̿̓h͍̠̖̘̲ͮ͗i̙̟̦͔̪̭ͦ͐n̦̣̄̄k̟̺̳͍̮̇ͧ ̣̞̞̻͈ͣ̅̓̑̄͋͌̌y̹͎̪͕̯̬̽ͬ͐ͨ̔̍̆̑ò̜̻͓̠̳̺̓ͦͫ͆̇ͅu̗̲̤͙̖͊͗̆ͅͅ ̟͓̊̇ͣ̓c͔̜̣͙̬̆͌̈̅a̻͕̤̺ͬ͒ͨ̈̇ͪͪ̔n͖͖̺̥̥͙̙̤̐͆ͣ̊̊ ͕̘̤̲̤͔ͨ̏b͈͖̥̺̺̀̾͌̓ͣͮ͋ͧe̙͍̹̙͊̂̾̅̾̅̈́̈́ ͉̰͓̣̤͎̒ͤš̮̮̝̮͚̜ͪ̾̿ͅǔ͙̞̰̥̈̀ͬ̾͋̏̎ͅc̥͈̫̹̖ͮͫ̚c͍͉̣̼̖ͮ̂̋̓ḛ̻̒̾ͭ̔̋͐͛͛s̗̩͑ͦͭs͚̭̣͖͎̐f̺̮̲ͤ̑̇̀ͦ̆̓̚ủ͚̬͈̰͖̜̲ͨ͑͛̊̔l͉͎̖̣̣͈̣͉̄̐͌̾͂ͅ.͖͕̺̘̲̻̬̈́͐̂͐̿̚
͚͉͎̩̠̊ͭ̈͋̊̓B̮̬̻͗͌ẽ͕̣̱̪͈͐̍̀̃̒̅̇̎ͅ ̥͉̜̞̗͊̓͛̄ͮ́̚c̟̼̦̼̺̎ͫͪȁ̠͇̳̩̭̩͖̞͇͂ͮ̓̔r͔̜̮ͨ̅͐̂̾́ͯͣe̫̰̤͖ͮ̿ͥ͗f̞͕̙͙͔̫̜ͥ̔̊̽u̙̲̰̭̥̩̞̺̳͌ͭ͐̀͑̓l̯̺̘̬̹̻̙̿ͯͨͭ ̳̰̪͕̝͉ͣ͛̃̏͊͗̚i͎̗̦̻͕̳̖̐̊ͅn̫͇͇̫̥̠̘̮ͣ͌ ͚̬͌͌̉ͭ̆ṡ͎͈͖̘͓̝͎̠͚͛͂e̗͉͉̻͎̳̥̐͊ͬͪ̐ͪ̚ḷ̞͚̽ͨ̈ͥ͑e͚̰̣̣̗̅͂ͫͭ̀c̬̗̞̄ͩͩͥ͂̚t̲͕̪̟̱͇̉i̼̪̠̺͕̹͔͑̿̑ͅṋ̰͕̙̘͈̯ͩg̟̥̥̬͛̐̽́ͩ̀ ̞̖͇̙̩̼ͪ̑͗̃ͣy̯̰͖̦͕̬̤̦̹ͦ̂̅o̺͓̹ͪͥ̒ͪͭu̩͓̬̜͑̾̊͂ͤr̯͇̀̓ͥ̄ͯ͋͋̔ ͕̭̮̻̥̼̓̀ͧ͛͗ͮṣ̣̠̻͙̭͈ͥͧu̼̳͌ͭ̎ͫͫm̞̖̘̰͔͎͓̼̆̽ͦ̔m̜̮̟̥͇̞͆͒͆̿e̮̻͒̓ř̰͛̊͊̐͆͆̄ ̘̯͎̠̰ͧͥ̈͆̂̎̆́c̜͌ͥ̚o͉̥͖̝̙̫ͫ̐͆̃͑ͪͪú̟̯͙̭̙͇ͭ͆ͨ͛͐̂r̼̗̺͇̳̔͛̀̌̄ͪͅs͚͇̮̺ͨ̄̽̇̽̔ͧ͒ͫe̞͚̤͈̲ͥ̾̅̓̎̿,̺̹̣͉̐͋͛ͨ ̯͉̙̰̻͈͆̊̆͊a̙̘̹̻͍̜̫̾ͥs̻͒̐͊ ͓͙͖͖ͧ̇͒ͧẗ͇̼͙̩͍̖́͒̌̊ͦ̃͊͆h̤̝̼̟̼͖̃e̗̺͙̩̦͖̙̊ͪͪ̅̀͆̑̒̀y̭͕͎͉̥̐̄̀͆ ̬͍̙̭͒c͎͙͖̘̐ͩa̞̥͚̎͗̉̑ṇ̈ͦ͒̎͌ͮ͐̌ ̼͍̯͙ͤ͂̇̑ͪͨb̻̪̱͎̼̒ͩ͂̆e̜̙̮̫̞͇̙̽͌̋͋ͥ̑ ̻̝͑͐̒v͎͇̤̠̲͍̪̞̾̅̌́̌͐͛̄e̳͚̜̪̼̬̣͔̫̎̎̄ͦͯ̚r̩͇̦͖̺͕̝̺͓͂̊̂ȳ͙̺͍͕̌ ̤̺͈̍̉̓̋͛̈͋̈́ͤc̺̯̩͍͕̖̀̋̆ö̻ͫͅm̰̪̦͇̄ͬ͛́̋p͇̻̯̼̯̣̔͐͌ͤ͑̂͗ͅr̞̖̦̰ͥ̇̄́̆̐̈ͨe̲̠͔͎͍̍ͩ̑s̰̫̮̟̟̟̱̈́̾ͅṡ̩̺͖ͤ̐e̦̩̪̪̣͙ͫ͛̉ͫͅd̯̮̯̜͇͚͚͇̂ͯ̐ͬ̋͒̋.̤͖̯͍̟̫͓̻͆̍̎ͩ̆̚
̱͚͉͈ͧ̋ͪ̒̒G͈̹̼͔͂͌o̤̰͔̺̎ͅo̳̖̒ͬͥ̇̓̑̾̌̃d̫͔ͣ́ͣ̅̾ͣ̃ͬͨͅ ̗̮̼̪̳̩̳̳̇̅l͉̯̗̲͓̝̖̭̥̍͗͆̊ű̘͍̖̠̪̭̠̠̈́ͧ͛͊͌̃ͤͅc̖̤̲̺̬͖͉̟̎͑k̞̰͔ͯ

Reactions: 19 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Ṇ͖̯̻̩ͫ̋̓̂̔̿͛ͦ̀o̪͖̭̝͍͓̜͂̍̂ͬ ̜̠ͦ̿͐̃ͪͅo̫͉̗̍̒̊̒n̦͓̜̻ͦ̐̌͂̇͂̈́ẽ̻̟̫͕̖̪̇͌ͧͧ̈̉̿ͅ ̦̣̜̊͋ͮͅc̜̺̩̽͗ͨ̃̒ͨ͂a͙̜̘̬̗̖ͧ̿̒̑̈́r̼̮̬͖̤͎̞ͪ́͆ͅe̞͑͒̉ͥͩͬ͂ͧŝ͈͕ͥ̓̌̄̓ͫ ̲̹͍̟ͪͧ̊ͤ̊͗ͪͭͮw̜͌͋ͣͫ͛͊̏h̖̜̝̝͕͛e͙͔̽r̪̱̩̯ͫ̌ͤ̆̂è̖̮̪̯̖̬͖̌ ̰̭̲ͪ̒ͣ̽͒̅̆̽̐y̱̰̙̯̜̬̮͎̽o̖͉͓̩̽͐̈́ṷ͉͈̗͔ͭ͐͂ ̣̥͎̞͇͚̞̲̓ͯ̀́̅ͤd̯̣̼̲͌ͬ͊́ͥo͍͕̰̮ͧͤ̅̑̔ͤ ̹̙̯͈̣͙͍̖̾̓͊y͇̞͈̻͈͇̆̂ͣͥ̑̂̽ọ̳͐û̥̪͔̿̈́̌̄ȑ͉̦͇̝̇͐̂̃̔ͮ͂ͤ ̲͕͕͚ͣ̐ͥ̀͑̑r̥͕̻̪͖̥̤̻ͪͨͫ̓̑ͦ̾̚e̯̪̼͇̼̰̠̽̽͛t͓̰̟̦̭͕͚͛̽̈́̈́̍̽̚a̗̥̤̞̫͍̣̗ͥ́̓̐̃̅k̜̲̳̘̹̫̩͒͂̌͌ͫ́̊͂ͅe͇̳̪͓ͯͅͅ.̝̏͒ͥ̇̍
͚̼̞̝͉̖̹̑̂ͨ͂̿͌́J͍̪̜̜̤̻͉ͩ͌̓͂̈ͮ́͑u͕̘͓͍̫̰ͣ͑̓ͭͧ̍͌ș̩̼̞̼̑̃ͅt̯͇̰͖̞̅́̄̎̎ ͔͓̺̣̦͈͉̥̓̃͊ͫ̍̈ͤt̟̱ͤ̽ͯ́ͥ̑a͙̩̭ͥ̅̉͗̂ͮ̏ͬ̂k̻̥͇̏͊͌é̠̺̔́ ̤̱̜̹ͫ̂̐͒ͅi̦̳̝̿̓̎͌͊ͨt̤̯͍͔̬͔̩̓ ̳͇̖͕̟̓ͨ̽̉ͪͨ͛ͅw̙̘̹̞͍̹̦͖̄̄̈́͛̐̚ḧ͈̬͓̟̠̣͍͙̹̏͌̂ȅ̗̆ͭ͛̋ͤ̿̐̀r̫͍̘̒̄̑͌ͤe̬̩͔̻̼̅͆̌̊ͬ̉͛ ̻̪̳͖͔͕͍̼̪̎̐ͬͭy̥̥̫̩͖ͩ̾͋̉̀͒o̤̰̪̪̼̭̐̾ͯu͕͉͆ͯ̽ ̱̝͈͎͓̥̹̐͒ͅt͇͈̩͙ͤ̋̓ͩ̎̿̓h͍̠̖̘̲ͮ͗i̙̟̦͔̪̭ͦ͐n̦̣̄̄k̟̺̳͍̮̇ͧ ̣̞̞̻͈ͣ̅̓̑̄͋͌̌y̹͎̪͕̯̬̽ͬ͐ͨ̔̍̆̑ò̜̻͓̠̳̺̓ͦͫ͆̇ͅu̗̲̤͙̖͊͗̆ͅͅ ̟͓̊̇ͣ̓c͔̜̣͙̬̆͌̈̅a̻͕̤̺ͬ͒ͨ̈̇ͪͪ̔n͖͖̺̥̥͙̙̤̐͆ͣ̊̊ ͕̘̤̲̤͔ͨ̏b͈͖̥̺̺̀̾͌̓ͣͮ͋ͧe̙͍̹̙͊̂̾̅̾̅̈́̈́ ͉̰͓̣̤͎̒ͤš̮̮̝̮͚̜ͪ̾̿ͅǔ͙̞̰̥̈̀ͬ̾͋̏̎ͅc̥͈̫̹̖ͮͫ̚c͍͉̣̼̖ͮ̂̋̓ḛ̻̒̾ͭ̔̋͐͛͛s̗̩͑ͦͭs͚̭̣͖͎̐f̺̮̲ͤ̑̇̀ͦ̆̓̚ủ͚̬͈̰͖̜̲ͨ͑͛̊̔l͉͎̖̣̣͈̣͉̄̐͌̾͂ͅ.͖͕̺̘̲̻̬̈́͐̂͐̿̚
͚͉͎̩̠̊ͭ̈͋̊̓B̮̬̻͗͌ẽ͕̣̱̪͈͐̍̀̃̒̅̇̎ͅ ̥͉̜̞̗͊̓͛̄ͮ́̚c̟̼̦̼̺̎ͫͪȁ̠͇̳̩̭̩͖̞͇͂ͮ̓̔r͔̜̮ͨ̅͐̂̾́ͯͣe̫̰̤͖ͮ̿ͥ͗f̞͕̙͙͔̫̜ͥ̔̊̽u̙̲̰̭̥̩̞̺̳͌ͭ͐̀͑̓l̯̺̘̬̹̻̙̿ͯͨͭ ̳̰̪͕̝͉ͣ͛̃̏͊͗̚i͎̗̦̻͕̳̖̐̊ͅn̫͇͇̫̥̠̘̮ͣ͌ ͚̬͌͌̉ͭ̆ṡ͎͈͖̘͓̝͎̠͚͛͂e̗͉͉̻͎̳̥̐͊ͬͪ̐ͪ̚ḷ̞͚̽ͨ̈ͥ͑e͚̰̣̣̗̅͂ͫͭ̀c̬̗̞̄ͩͩͥ͂̚t̲͕̪̟̱͇̉i̼̪̠̺͕̹͔͑̿̑ͅṋ̰͕̙̘͈̯ͩg̟̥̥̬͛̐̽́ͩ̀ ̞̖͇̙̩̼ͪ̑͗̃ͣy̯̰͖̦͕̬̤̦̹ͦ̂̅o̺͓̹ͪͥ̒ͪͭu̩͓̬̜͑̾̊͂ͤr̯͇̀̓ͥ̄ͯ͋͋̔ ͕̭̮̻̥̼̓̀ͧ͛͗ͮṣ̣̠̻͙̭͈ͥͧu̼̳͌ͭ̎ͫͫm̞̖̘̰͔͎͓̼̆̽ͦ̔m̜̮̟̥͇̞͆͒͆̿e̮̻͒̓ř̰͛̊͊̐͆͆̄ ̘̯͎̠̰ͧͥ̈͆̂̎̆́c̜͌ͥ̚o͉̥͖̝̙̫ͫ̐͆̃͑ͪͪú̟̯͙̭̙͇ͭ͆ͨ͛͐̂r̼̗̺͇̳̔͛̀̌̄ͪͅs͚͇̮̺ͨ̄̽̇̽̔ͧ͒ͫe̞͚̤͈̲ͥ̾̅̓̎̿,̺̹̣͉̐͋͛ͨ ̯͉̙̰̻͈͆̊̆͊a̙̘̹̻͍̜̫̾ͥs̻͒̐͊ ͓͙͖͖ͧ̇͒ͧẗ͇̼͙̩͍̖́͒̌̊ͦ̃͊͆h̤̝̼̟̼͖̃e̗̺͙̩̦͖̙̊ͪͪ̅̀͆̑̒̀y̭͕͎͉̥̐̄̀͆ ̬͍̙̭͒c͎͙͖̘̐ͩa̞̥͚̎͗̉̑ṇ̈ͦ͒̎͌ͮ͐̌ ̼͍̯͙ͤ͂̇̑ͪͨb̻̪̱͎̼̒ͩ͂̆e̜̙̮̫̞͇̙̽͌̋͋ͥ̑ ̻̝͑͐̒v͎͇̤̠̲͍̪̞̾̅̌́̌͐͛̄e̳͚̜̪̼̬̣͔̫̎̎̄ͦͯ̚r̩͇̦͖̺͕̝̺͓͂̊̂ȳ͙̺͍͕̌ ̤̺͈̍̉̓̋͛̈͋̈́ͤc̺̯̩͍͕̖̀̋̆ö̻ͫͅm̰̪̦͇̄ͬ͛́̋p͇̻̯̼̯̣̔͐͌ͤ͑̂͗ͅr̞̖̦̰ͥ̇̄́̆̐̈ͨe̲̠͔͎͍̍ͩ̑s̰̫̮̟̟̟̱̈́̾ͅṡ̩̺͖ͤ̐e̦̩̪̪̣͙ͫ͛̉ͫͅd̯̮̯̜͇͚͚͇̂ͯ̐ͬ̋͒̋.̤͖̯͍̟̫͓̻͆̍̎ͩ̆̚
̱͚͉͈ͧ̋ͪ̒̒G͈̹̼͔͂͌o̤̰͔̺̎ͅo̳̖̒ͬͥ̇̓̑̾̌̃d̫͔ͣ́ͣ̅̾ͣ̃ͬͨͅ ̗̮̼̪̳̩̳̳̇̅l͉̯̗̲͓̝̖̭̥̍͗͆̊ű̘͍̖̠̪̭̠̠̈́ͧ͛͊͌̃ͤͅc̖̤̲̺̬͖͉̟̎͑k̞̰͔ͯ
hax

Reactions: 2 users
I just want to say that I love @Godspeedyou 's avatar.

It always gets me nervous and excited for what I'm about to read.

Reactions: 1 users

谢̙͓̝͓͉̗̥͕̦̝̫̦͔̲̹̖ͬ͑̿̒͘͡谢̶̤̫̪͈̰̼̙̝̞̯͔̣͎̼̝͇ͣ̆̀ͬ̽̄̿̓͛͘

Couple points:
1. no one cares where you take them
2. did you add those spaces between letters purposefully? I just can't fathom why you thought that was a good idea.

2. did you add those spaces between letters purposefully? I just can't fathom why you thought that was a good idea.

I just checked on my phone to see what spaces you were referring to and now I see what you mean.I use a Chinese language keyboard but everything looks normal on my computer (normally i post by phone)

I just checked on my phone to see what spaces you were referring to and now I see what you mean.I use a Chinese language keyboard but everything looks normal on my computer (normally i post by phone)
Haha gotcha.

godspeedyou theme song : "they see me trolling, they hating, attacking and trying to ban me cause my trolling is dirty"

Judging by your threads I have now realized that your avatar is an accurate portrayal of how you look 24/7. Congratulations on graduating and I say take the MCAT in 2017; prep courses and material will probably be better than. If this doesn't work out there are always those rice fields calling your name.

ᴺᵒ, ˢᶜʰᵒᵒᶫˢ ᵈᵒ ᶰᵒᵗ ᶰᵉᶜᵉˢˢᵃʳᶦᶫʸ ᵖʳᵉᶠᵉʳ ᶜᵒᵘʳˢᵉˢ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ʳᵉᵗᵃᵏᵉᶰ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵃᵐᵉ ᵘᶰᶦᵛᵉʳˢᶦᵗʸ⋅ ᴴᵒʷᵉᵛᵉʳ, ᶦᶠ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ʳᵉᵗᵃᵏᶦᶰᵍ ᑫᵘᵃᶰᵗᵘᵐ ᴾʰʸˢᶦᶜˢ ᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶫᵒᶜᵃᶫ ᵁᶰᶦᵛᵉʳˢᶦᵗʸ ᵒᶠ ᴾʰᵒᵉᶰᶦˣ ᵃᶠᵗᵉʳ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠᵃᶦᶫᵉᵈ ᶦᵗ ᵃᵗ ᴹᴵᵀ, ᵉʸᵉᵇʳᵒʷˢ ʷᶦᶫᶫ ᵇᵉ ʳᵃᶦˢᵉᵈ⋅

ᴺᵒ, ˢᶜʰᵒᵒᶫˢ ᵈᵒ ᶰᵒᵗ ᶰᵉᶜᵉˢˢᵃʳᶦᶫʸ ᵖʳᵉᶠᵉʳ ᶜᵒᵘʳˢᵉˢ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ʳᵉᵗᵃᵏᵉᶰ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵃᵐᵉ ᵘᶰᶦᵛᵉʳˢᶦᵗʸ⋅ ᴴᵒʷᵉᵛᵉʳ, ᶦᶠ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ʳᵉᵗᵃᵏᶦᶰᵍ ᑫᵘᵃᶰᵗᵘᵐ ᴾʰʸˢᶦᶜˢ ᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶫᵒᶜᵃᶫ ᵁᶰᶦᵛᵉʳˢᶦᵗʸ ᵒᶠ ᴾʰᵒᵉᶰᶦˣ ᵃᶠᵗᵉʳ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠᵃᶦᶫᵉᵈ ᶦᵗ ᵃᵗ ᴹᴵᵀ, ᵉʸᵉᵇʳᵒʷˢ ʷᶦᶫᶫ ᵇᵉ ʳᵃᶦˢᵉᵈ⋅

N o D o u g , N O.

Reactions: 1 users
If you want to stick to your Chinese keyboard really badly, then make sure you don't mess up SBC/DBC...
If you don't know how to do that then turn off your Chinese input software.

pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ǝɥʇ ɟo ɯoʇʇoq ǝɥʇ uo sı ɥɔʇıʍs ɔqp/ɔqs ǝɥʇ sǝɯıʇǝɯos 'ɹǝqɯǝɯǝɹ

Reactions: 1 user
wtf is wrong with you people, buy a new keyboard or something goddamn