Should I try to get CPhT before application due date?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kizoxef

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
x

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Your stats are really good.
I've heard from a pharmacy student that it's good to have a CPhT, even if you don't get a job. She also said that she didn't know anyone who got accepted into pharmacy school without the CPhT. This is what someone told me.

Also here's another thing, all you really need is a week of studying. My friend and I studied from a website: www.pharmacy-tech-study.com (I think that's right).
My friend actually student 2 days before the test. I took my time and studied for a week and I also used a few review books. Furthermore, we didn't even memorize any drugs and still passed :p

Your stats are really good.
I've heard from a pharmacy student that it's good to have a CPhT, even if you don't get a job. She also said that she didn't know anyone who got accepted into pharmacy school without the CPhT. This is what someone told me.

Also here's another thing, all you really need is a week of studying. My friend and I studied from a website: www.pharmacy-tech-study.com (I think that's right).
My friend actually student 2 days before the test. I took my time and studied for a week and I also used a few review books. Furthermore, we didn't even memorize any drugs and still passed :p

Interesting. I wasn't going to, but I have 6 weeks off when my summer classes end tomorrow until Fall term, so I've decided to pick up my license.

Any info at all that could help me would be appreciated - study sources, tips, etc.

Thanks.

Edit: To OP, you seriously concerned about getting in? You have completely ridiculous stats. Nothing to worry about if you've done your homework on pharmacy - trends, ethics, et cetera. That said, obviously it will help you if you have the license because it shows commitment to the profession.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Interesting. I wasn't going to, but I have 6 weeks off when my summer classes end tomorrow until Fall term, so I've decided to pick up my license.

Any info at all that could help me would be appreciated - study sources, tips, etc.

Thanks.

Edit: To OP, you seriously concerned about getting in? You have completely ridiculous stats. Nothing to worry about if you've done your homework on pharmacy - trends, ethics, et cetera. That said, obviously it will help you if you have the license because it shows commitment to the profession.

The site I posted is enough to study for the exam, but Mosby's Pharmacy Tech Guide is also a good study material. Those 2 things are what I used in a week worth of studying. :)