Optometry Should I use Chad's Videos for OAT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

artist2022

DDS 🦷🎓✔
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey! I know that ADA lists the subjects that we need to know for the OAT. But it seems as if Chad's videos has more information than listed, like fluid dynamics and interference for physics. And also the last section of Organic Chemistry, including carbohydrates, proteins, and lipids. I'm wondering if there are any more subjects on Chad's videos that we don't need to know just because I don't want to waste my time memorizing formulas. And also if I was actually wrong and the subjects I previously named are actually on the exam. Please let me know, it would save me a lot of time and stress. Thank you so much in advance.
I'm not in optometry school/pre-opt but Chad's videos are popular for pre-dents. If you're using Chad's videos from his free website, then those videos are for a year-long college level general chemistry or organic chemistry course. For the DAT at least, it contains so much more than you'd need to know for the DAT, and I wouldn't be surprised if it was the same for the OAT. Your post doesn't really require confidentiality, so I would suggest searching around or even posting in the OAT Discussions forum to see what other people have said: OAT Discussions

Members don't see this ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.