Should shadowing experience be included on an undergraduate application?

Started by nysegop
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nysegop

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know it's important when applying to medical school, but should it be put on an undergrad application?
 
Sure. Why not? It shows dedication, personal skills, and your passion for medicine, as long as it was a longer shadowing experience. But don't do it to impress colleges. Do it for you.
 
Sure. Why not? It shows dedication, personal skills, and your passion for medicine, as long as it was a longer shadowing experience. But don't do it to impress colleges. Do it for you.

Thank you. I can assure you that I will be shadowing whether they like it or not. 🙂