Shout out to all of those who interviewed at Creighton today (Nov. 2)!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dedikated2liftn

Bodybuilder
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Out of all the interview groups I've been with so far, this group by far kicked the most ass. If you were up in corn country today and check this site, post under this thread and represent. Good luck to all of you and hope to see you in the fall!!

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone in this group or a week before heard anything? Is it worth calling to find out if a decision has been made?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
When were y'all complete?

TM

I Interviewed Oct 26 I already heard I got in so you should hear soon... (about 13 days) they are quick. they called still waiting for the package good luck good school

I Interviewed Oct 26 I already heard I got in so you should hear soon... (about 13 days) they are quick. they called still waiting for the package good luck good school

When did you hear?

Nov 8th at the end of the day.... Oct 26 + 13 days = Nov 8th a Thursday approx 4:00 Omaha time

32 mcat, 3.60 gpa, Masters in anatomy, 2 years Stem cell research, 1 paper published and poss. another (has been submitted for review) 15 abs. lots more EC's hope this helps

I haven't heard anything yet and I'm debating calling them.

I interviewed on Nov. 2nd; called today and they let me know I was in. :) It was my first acceptance and a huge relief.

Is Creighton friendly to out-of-staters? I'm from the Northeast. I haven't yet interviewed there, but would like to.

I just called in too and I got in! :D It's also my first acceptance so it's nice to know that someone thinks I'm worthy of going to med school.

Creighton is a private school so they are very out of state friendly (at least from what I could tell since the students and people in the interview group were from all over).

I interviewed on Nov. 2nd; called today and they let me know I was in. :) It was my first acceptance and a huge relief.

Hi, I also interviewed there on Nov. 2nd. I have not heard anything though. Are you from the west or midwest? I'm from the northeast and I hope that being from the northeast does not work against me for Creighton. :scared:

I just called in too and I got in! :D It's also my first acceptance so it's nice to know that someone thinks I'm worthy of going to med school.

Creighton is a private school so they are very out of state friendly (at least from what I could tell since the students and people in the interview group were from all over).

Can you PM me the number? i am at work and do not have it.., Thanks.

Just called and they told me I got in...see ya in the fall! :D