Show DYK your meat pics

Started by dtrack22
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dtrack22

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’ll start. I present, grilled Feli

BA39710B-78BE-4360-90DF-2C1E7E8D0AD6.jpeg


8A7E32FB-17D6-4D7D-9190-0EEE8487D2E5.jpeg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is a special type of dish that an associate podiatrist can appreciate

46B86802-0FCF-4124-9F81-D2A71B9C77F2.jpeg

Chicken parm made with mini pepperoni and dinosaur chicken nuggets
 
I’ll be the first one to say... this thread title can be taken as a little scandalous 😅
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ummm you’ve had burnt ends at TX barbecue joints right? You’ve had Dr. Pepper on your brisket then…
A few times. 80% of the time I stick to lean brisket (don't like alot of fat on my meat), and 15% of the time I'll do a good smoked turkey. As far as sauce goes, I prefer more spicy/peppery than sweet.
 
A few times. 80% of the time I stick to lean brisket (don't like alot of fat on my meat), and 15% of the time I'll do a good smoked turkey. As far as sauce goes, I prefer more spicy/peppery than sweet.
Anti trump.....no fat on the meats.... Math checks out


7l5yvd.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lamb>chicken>turkey>insurance premium for owning a trampoline
No this isn't your friends down the street trampoline that was a tibia fracture waiting to happen. There is a stitched mesh barrier between the padding and the springs. It's literally impossible to hurt yourself on it. Only reason I got it. I would never put my princess in danger. Except maybe when the turkey tries to peck her eye out. But actually turkeys are great. Roosters can be jerks, but never had a mean Tom
 
Malcom reed is my hero. First time I saw one of his youtube videos it was immediately obvious he knows exactly what hes talking about...