*sighh Rejections...

Started by JKIM02
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Everyone here needs some happy.

Go here:

http://www.schhh.eu/shortfilms/

Enter the site (don't worry about the over 18 thing, nothing is X rated lol) and choose "Signs" (second from center). It will give you some happy.

The others are great too, btw.

🙂

😍 THAT was so beyond adorable!!! Awwwww thanks for the warm squishy goody feeling short film, twelvetigers!!
 
Thanks! Though I'm not sure you really needed any more happy, tsuky, since you're so awesome that you get to pick between schools... 😉

Oh well. Everyone watch! My husband liked it too, so boys, don't be shy! Plus a couple of the other films there are more boy appealing, i.e. Jet Black.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
so its pretty much official.. waitlisted... i mean an alternate-ed at Western. I am as good as done for this cycle. Anyone else with me?

If so, what are your plans for this up coming cycle (if you are applying). I honestly havent done crap in regards to "improving" my application so I dont know what i am going to do.

Also, (this may seem like a dumb question) What happens if the same exact LOR's are used? The vet I got an LOR from was really busy and I was lucky enough to get it in the first place. I dont think he will write me another one and I havent really worked with a vet since... (does research with my teacher count? He is a vet)
 
Keep your head up, I was also wait listed at Western and have only two more schools to find out from. You can use a vet you do research with a not all veterinarians are clinical as I am sure you know🙂 and its probably nice to spread out the vets background and show that you know the diversity of the field. Of course as long as you feel like they can write you a good letter would be great too. If I do not get in this year I am planning on adding a third vet LOR who has/was my pre-vet club advisor who is a veterinarian. I talk to her regularly and she helps my find places to intern at as well as dicussing current issues with me. Good Luck!
 
Has anyone gotten a rejection letter from Western? I live in San Diego (2 hrs away from Pomona) and I haven't gotten anything...I think they just forgot about me 🙁