Significant Other has bad skin.

Started by Pembleton
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Pembleton

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Let's say your significant other has bad skin. Do you bring him/her to your residency functions where people can silently judge you?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are you assuming Dermatology is like high school?

Not at all. I have no idea what Dermatology is like.

I just thought it'd be funny/ironic if a derm resident had a significant other with bad skin. Kinda like a mechanic who drove a car that he could not fix.
 
Last edited:
Not at all. I have no idea what Dermatology is like.

I just thought it'd be funny/ironic if a derm resident had a significant other with bad skin. Kinda like a mechanic who drove a car that he could not fix.

Could be worse.

Psychiatry resident with a nutso SO.

Plastic surgery resident with an uggo SO.

Pediatrics resident with a toddler SO. (That one might have crossed the line 😛)