Significant Research Essay

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

StilgarMD

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Instead of doing a Necro-bump to one of the many threads, I thought I should start a new thread.

I spent a few hours compiling quotes and information from all the other threads on the topics, and found myself seeing a general theme of "Condense it as much as possible". I am having problems doing that, since the nature of my experience is sort of unique (i.e. little to show at the end of 2 years aside from learning). I think I wouldn't be telling the whole story of my development if I didn't mention some things which don't fit neatly into the context of "What, why, how, etc". I would be willing to send the very rough form of what I have now if anyone would be willing to read it. Any advice would be appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Instead of doing a Necro-bump to one of the many threads, I thought I should start a new thread.

I spent a few hours compiling quotes and information from all the other threads on the topics, and found myself seeing a general theme of "Condense it as much as possible". I am having problems doing that, since the nature of my experience is sort of unique (i.e. little to show at the end of 2 years aside from learning). I think I wouldn't be telling the whole story of my development if I didn't mention some things which don't fit neatly into the context of "What, why, how, etc". I would be willing to send the very rough form of what I have now if anyone would be willing to read it. Any advice would be appreciated.

Hey Stilgar,

Is this for your primary application? Since I'm applying right now, my opinion may not be too valuable; however, I can look at it since I really struggled with mine and found a way to make it work.