Silence

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
silence01.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
stock-footage-seamless-looping-emoticon-animation-thumbs-down-with-alpha-mask-isolated-on-black.jpg

Nevermind, I don't want to push my luck on here. :cool:

Members don't see this ad :)
It's related to the WW games. Sometimes people get silenced, or unable to talk in the game that day. This is a chance for them to vent their frustrations about it. :D

It's related to the WW games. Sometimes people get silenced, or unable to talk in the game that day. This is a chance for them to vent their frustrations about it. :D
Oh. Ok. I have no idea what WW is, but thanks. :D

Permanent silence it is. :(

I think I'm not meant to play WW. This always happens. No time ever to be awesome for me.

You know, usually I read the thread before I check my messages. There have been SO many times I've almost posted....and then gotten side tracked, read my messages, and been like, "Dang. Good thing I read that before I freakin' posted."

I now understand all the frustrated feelings getting vented on this thread. :bang:

Jeez. Almost my entire country is in here. I have no one to talk to out there.

Been dealing with personal stuff all day. I get back and I can't even talk to anyone about the jacke up stuff that's going on? ! Wtf? ! :mad::bang:

Sent from my LG-LS840 using SDN Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.