Silence

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
silence01.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's related to the WW games. Sometimes people get silenced, or unable to talk in the game that day. This is a chance for them to vent their frustrations about it. 😀
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Permanent silence it is. 🙁

I think I'm not meant to play WW. This always happens. No time ever to be awesome for me.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You know, usually I read the thread before I check my messages. There have been SO many times I've almost posted....and then gotten side tracked, read my messages, and been like, "Dang. Good thing I read that before I freakin' posted."
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Status
Not open for further replies.